Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

We're going to be stuck with him tbh, surely any side thinking about paying upwards of £30m for a player would scout him first. If they did that at all last season there's no way the scout would have left impressed by what he saw.

Mane went for that sort of money and while he's not worth it either he has on a number of occasions ripped teams apart. Same cannot be said for Moussa.

This, all the way. The only team who are stupid enough to make a purchase along the lines of the fee we're talking about without scouting him are Real Madrid, and their interest has faded/was fabricated.

It'll be interesting to see him get on in the Cship.

:lol: I don't, that'll give him CL football. And in the Scottish League he'll actually tear it up. I imagine that'd make him feel like he was worth something.

I'm with ewerk tbh, I hope he goes to a good team and is shown up for what he is, leaving in ignominy 18 months down the line and signing up for Galatasary.

:lol: I don't, that'll give him CL football. And in the Scottish League he'll actually tear it up. I imagine that'd make him feel like he was worth something.

I'm with ewerk tbh, I hope he goes to a good team and is shown up for what he is, leaving in ignominy 18 months down the line and signing up for Galatasary.

Ah, the old Demba Ba route.

Juventus signing Matuidi

Thats another of his beautiful clubs signing someone better.

PSG now? They're french and could possibly use someone for the bench

I don't think the price tag made much difference, teams would have bid if they were interested. Spurs bid 15m for Zaha the other day knowing full well that would get rejected because of the Bolasie deals price tag and "we won't sell Zaha at any price" schtick.

The issue with Sissoko is he's a rubbish player and teams definitely know it, all the supposed interest was clearly his agent drumming him up/paper talk. He'll play a few games before Rafa drops him and then he'll make his drop into obscurity and end up playing for WBA in a year or two.

Inter signed both Jao Mario and Gabiol for mega bucks today. Soz Moussa :lol:

Something else that I despise. When you are a professional footballer, you have your last name on the back of your shirt. There are certain times when both names are acceptable (ex. Roberto Carlos) and certain times when your first name is acceptable (ex. Jonas, Dele, some Turks and Japanese who culturally favour their first names.) That is it. No idiotic nicknames. No "Chicharito", no "Gabigol", no "Chucho", no "Kun", nothing. Some part of your name. End of. 

Something else that I despise. When you are a professional footballer, you have your last name on the back of your shirt. There are certain times when both names are acceptable (ex. Roberto Carlos) and certain times when your first name is acceptable (ex. Jonas, Dele, some Turks and Japanese who culturally favour their first names.) That is it. No idiotic nicknames. No "Chicharito", no "Gabigol", no "Chucho", no "Kun", nothing. Some part of your name. End of.

The ones who put their kids names on the back of their shirts with their ages as squad numbers are the worst.