Moussa Sissoko signs for Spurs for like £30m or WatEVA

Park Life

In all honesty we'd probably improve if we dropped him, he does absolutely fuck all, good for about one half decent run a game. Been a waste of a shirt for most of the time he has been here the complete fucking wimp. I've no idea why he thinks he is CL quality when week in week out he is among our poorest performers, maybe that Kazakhstan side that was in the CL this year would give him a game but I don't see why anyone else would.

Cabaye struggled to get into the PSG side with any real regularity and he's head and shoulders above Sissoko talent and performance wise so if that's what he's aiming for I wouldn't bother, unless of course he wants to sit on the bench which in all honesty would suit the way he has played the last 3 year.

Fully agree with the comments here, although he's inevitably going to claim his poor form was as a result of being shafted onto the wing, and that he's actually good enough for the top clubs when played through the middle...so I reckon he'll get his CL move. As has been noted before though, no one leaves this club to go on to big things, they just stagnate in the following team.

Drop him. Give Thauvin another go. We paid £13m for the cunt. May well be another spineless frenchie but we'll never know unless he plays and he can't be worse than sissoko, can he?

Drop him. Give Thauvin another go. We paid £13m for the cunt. May well be another spineless frenchie but we'll never know unless he plays and he can't be worse than sissoko, can he?

Aye. Why would we pay £13m for the lad and drop him after a couple of poor games? (I hope it's Thauvin being young and just coming to a new league as the factors to him performing rather poorly)

He might actually fucking try, for that alone it's worth giving him a go. Let Mr. Champions League wait on the bench for his big January move.

Should be dropped. Then sold in January.

The problem we've had for awhile now is that we only seem to perform well against top sides. Sissoko is the personification of that problem. He can piss off. We shouldn't be picking players who can't be fucked week to week unless they think they have a chance to put their hand up for a transfer to a CL club.

Our most important games are against the teams from 10th-20th. Who cares if we perform well for 40 minutes against Man City? What does it get us? If anything it shows the piss poor attitude the pack of useless bastards that are playing for us have in 90% of our other games. We need players who will get us points against other middle of the road teams. Sissoko can't do that so he shouldn't be picked any longer. Plus he's a cunt.

We need to change this policy of buying players with no premiership experience like. I'm not saying we shouldn't get any such players but it's obvious that it's going to take more time for any player to bed in who's arrived with no experience over here. We need to be looking at more of a mixture. We also need to accept it's important to have some older players in the squad. You can't expect leadership from a team full of young kids.

Shteve was saying he was his number one man just a few months ago - wonder how this went down behind the scenes.

Again, I'm ranting on the recruitment policy, but I think he was a massive missed opportunity for us, he does look like he could be a quality player - I find it hard to blame a lot of these French targets for their attitudes. I had a job a few years ago I moved countries for , only to find out the whole sales pitch was a lie , and I pulled a sissoko - no guilt.

if we're bringing em in cheap , with promises of "play well and you'll move on to a great team" , then what do we expect.

Only the true "rounded and finished" players we've bought haven't pulled this kind of thing. (I'm thinking Cabaye, Mbwia, Santon and Anita) Cabaye did pull a trick, but again it's hard to blame him given the bullshit we feed these people.

Ashley/Charnley will probably see this a win, they've got good money for him there.

Edited by scoobos

• 5 weeks later...