New Beyonce video

Smooth Operator

Have seen it a few times and each time it has prompted me into a furious 3 and a half minute wanking session with my very own Pink Panther!

76643[/snapback]

*Dreads to think of the state of the pink panther!* :rolleyes:

Haven't seen the vid, but Beyonce does have a place in my heart I must say. :lol:

Good song but Beyonce's a bint tbh.

How much (oversize) arse shaking does a video need? Seriously, parts of it look like archive footage of shell shocked WW1 soldiers.

76661[/snapback]

Aye she's no aged supermodel resorting to going behind the camera instead of infront of it like! :rolleyes:

She can shake that ass for as long as she likes and I wouldn't get bored!

Good song but Beyonce's a bint tbh.

How much (oversize) arse shaking does a video need? Seriously, parts of it look like archive footage of shell shocked WW1 soldiers.

76661[/snapback]

Aye she's no aged supermodel resorting to going behind the camera instead of infront of it like! :rolleyes:

She can shake that ass for as long as she likes and I wouldn't get bored!

76663[/snapback]

Easily pleased tbh.

Oh and 3 and a half minutes..........you're having a laugh! :lol:

That Jay Z makes me sick, all that money, that dirty cow on his arm, and they reckon his cock is the size of 1.5 litre pepsi bottle.

No wonder she's shaking her arse like that all the time, she probably can't help it after he's been there. :rolleyes:

That Jay Z makes me sick, all that money, that dirty cow on his arm, and they reckon his cock is the size of 1.5 litre pepsi bottle.

No wonder she's shaking her arse like that all the time, she probably can't help it after he's been there. :lol:

76700[/snapback]

Who's 'they' like? :rolleyes:

No wonder she's shaking her arse like that all the time, she probably can't help it after he's been there. :lol:

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

All black people have big cocks (even the women). FACT!

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

Some bird he was snaking before he got on with the bible thumper. Church Go'er my arse, just a fucking go'er who likes a bit of Almond Rock

No wonder she's shaking her arse like that all the time, she probably can't help it after he's been there. :(

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

Some bird he was snaking before he got on with the bible thumper. Church Go'er my arse, just a fucking go'er who likes a bit of Almond Rock

76709[/snapback]

Dunno if its thats as sound as one of Rob's sources but then if you're Jay Z you wouldnt be so desparate to deny it I dont spose. :lol:

No wonder she's shaking her arse like that all the time, she probably can't help it after he's been there. :(

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

76709[/snapback]

Dunno if its thats as sound as one of Rob's sources but then if you're Jay Z you wouldnt be so desparate to deny it I dont spose. :lol:

76712[/snapback]

Even someone with a tool as small as your's could get the fanny if you had his money, definitely save you having to shave your pubes off to make it look bigger

:(

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

76709[/snapback]

76712[/snapback]

Even someone with a tool as small as your's could get the fanny if you had his money, definitely save you having to shave your pubes off to make it look bigger

:razz:

76714[/snapback]

I'm 15 stone with a 'very low centre of gravity' you little Byker shit house. :(:(

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

76709[/snapback]

76712[/snapback]

76714[/snapback]

I'm 15 stone with a 'very low centre of gravity' you little Byker shit house. :(:razz:

76724[/snapback]

Touched a nerve i see, ban the Bic

:(

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

76709[/snapback]

76712[/snapback]

76714[/snapback]

I'm 15 stone with a 'very low centre of gravity' you little Byker shit house. :(:(

76724[/snapback]

And a cock like a field mouse!

And it's "Walker shit house" if you want to be accurate, it's slightly more of a shit hole than Byker!

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

76709[/snapback]

76712[/snapback]

76714[/snapback]

I'm 15 stone with a 'very low centre of gravity' you little Byker shit house. :(:razz:

76724[/snapback]

And it's "Walker shit house" if you want to be accurate, it's slightly more of a shit hole than Byker!

76731[/snapback]

Thought Wacky lived in the Wall? :(

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

76709[/snapback]

76712[/snapback]

76714[/snapback]

76724[/snapback]

76731[/snapback]

76732[/snapback]

Aye, The Penthouse suite overlooking Byker Sands

:rolleyes:

76700[/snapback]

76702[/snapback]

76709[/snapback]

76712[/snapback]

76714[/snapback]

76724[/snapback]

76731[/snapback]

76732[/snapback]

He does but he's from Walker, only reason he doesn;t live there anymore is cos he stole the anal virginity of one of Walkers finest families and he's been in exile ever since, quite a conquest for a ginger dwarf!

76709[/snapback]

Somebody's been reading my latest book, entitled 'How to make love the snake's way' I see :rolleyes: