Muhammad Ali - NO GEMMILL!!

Monkeys Fist

I assume it's bad taste for me to say his treatment of Joe Frazier was an utter disgrace and well out of order?

Oh and he loves us honkies too.

I understand his feeling towards white people. If I grew up in a segregated country where I was a 2nd class citizen I would hate the twats on top too.

Must admit my heart skipped a beat when I first saw the thread (and the full title hadn't sunk in)

I have a 18x12 copy of the below picture with a rather large original autograph (about 8 inches long) I bought about 18 years ago (it is pukka) was talking to a dealer when I was in Houston last year and he reckoned my pic (because this one with the bent arm has been withdrawn from reproduction by the photographers estate and Ali's folks, and because of it's size - and it's a good sig as Ali wasn't as shaky all that time ago) was worth around $6000 now and that would double when Ali passes away (I paid $300).

Happy Birthday Ali, I can wait ;-)Muhammad%20Ali%20vs%20Sonny%20Liston%20(1964).jpg