HMV to call in the administrators

Sonatine

I have smooth radio therefore my taste in music is on par with my skills as a cook, my taste in films and my knowledge of football

Edited by Dr Gloom

Okay, so what shop in the city centre can I use to waste the odd half hour? I heard last night that HMV still accounted for 20% of CD and DVD sales in the UK , but went busy due to bad debt. Sad times, Amazon rightfully should be taxed to fuck.

I returned the Harry Potter Bluray collection I'd received as a gift at christmas on Sunday just before the news came out. So that's a relief.

No idea if it was bought from there in the first place like. Hope I wasn't the straw that broke the camels back.

There were selling a Stones Vinyl box for £90 and within about 20 seconds of searching online, I'd found it for half of that. Not that I was going to buy it anyway but HMV has been the last place to go for owt, really, for ages. Unless you want a shit docking station

Aye the docking stations and earphones they peddle over half the store these days are a crock. I wouldn't buy owt from them that wasn't in a sale.

Are WHSmith still selling music and films? They were always the absolute worst for price. Their sale items would be twice the price of some places online.

I returned the Harry Potter Bluray collection I'd received as a gift at christmas on Sunday just before the news came out. So that's a relief.

No idea if it was bought from there in the first place like. Hope I wasn't the straw that broke the camels back.

Did Fish's sister buy you that?

Accepting vouchers now. I spent my £20 voucher today, it's not exactly dirt cheap in there (still). 25% off a lot of things which isn't huge. Bought the Nolan blu-ray box set (which at £40 is the cheapest I've seen it anywhere).