Colo Gogo

Banshee

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Foreign player in twilight years of career wishes to end his playing days back at home" shock.

As long as he acts professionally while wearing black and white, and doesn't go awol again, I'm not concerned. San Lorenzo can't afford him.

I say good luck to him, could have fucked off when we went down, like a lot of other footballers would have done. Has been a good servant to the club. All I can say all the best for the future. Wow someone thinking of his family first, real shocker that.

I say good luck to him, could have fucked off when we went down, like a lot of other footballers would have done. Has been a good servant to the club. All I can say all the best for the future. Wow someone thinking of his family first, real shocker that.

No he couldn't have fucked off when we went went down.

This doesnt seem like much of a change from where we already were. Did anyone think that because he was still here he'd changed his mind on wanting to go home? He'd just accepted that we weren't going to be forced into giving him away. I don't imagine anything has changed for either the club or the player. If wants to go we want something in return. Something San Lorenzo don't seem to be able to offer.

But I think Mbiwa is his replacement (they don't seem suited to playing together so I don't think he was signed to partner him) so I expect we are willing to let him to go for the right deal.

We're not going get anywhere near 5m for a homesick 32 year old from anyone

Agreed, but I'd take it if it came. In truth, I suspect that the Guardian has pulled that figure out of its ass.

A good servant? No, he has been paid a very good wage to play football. If he was contemplating going home he shouldn't have signed such a long and lucrative contract.

Personal circumstance might have changed from that time though, difficult to say without knowing all the details.

Always come across as a decent lad and surely our best defender in recent years so I'll be sad to see him go. But I hope the club's looking for a replacement, cant be having this disturbance every time the transfer window opens.

A good servant? No, he has been paid a very good wage to play football. If he was contemplating going home he shouldn't have signed such a long and lucrative contract.

Agreed, I don't mind him quietly asking the club to leave but having this fuck on every window is pathetic. If his personal circumstances are that bad he needs to be home I'm sure he's made more than enough money to just retire and move home. If he's just decided he's a bit fed up of England and wants to go home then like Gejon said he signed a contract.

Personal circumstance might have changed from that time though, difficult to say without knowing all the details.

Always come across as a decent lad and surely our best defender in recent years so I'll be sad to see him go. But I hope the club's looking for a replacement, cant be having this disturbance every time the transfer window opens.

I'm pretty sure Douglas was his replacement, until Kinnear screwed that one up rather quickly.

BZfQNvlIcAAQXWm.jpg

Would.

:lol:

Wouldn't :(

CT wouldn't as a temperamental dark haired South American woman who has been used to sharing a bed with a professional sportsman wouldn't be likely to let a five foot seven, forty something Ginger weight-fighter taxi driver from Boldon anywhere near her Casa let alone her Jardin de Dama. :lol:

102_104_healthy_eyes11.jpgkakuzai-wood-memo-block-6.jpg

;)