Happy New Year!

Kitman

We're just over the line here in sunny New Zealand......happy new year one and all.......I hope 2013 is a great year for you and your families!

Message to the fat man: get your fucking cheque book out!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got in around 2, I've been at work since 6... I have not been productive.

Spent at least £150... But I've not checked my card spend yet... I daren't.

Was expecting it to be shit but it was actually a really good night. Even got a cheeky snog with a random at midnight.

Office is dead only 3 people in and I keep getting close to falling asleep. I'm here til 19:00, reckon my lunch break will be taken a nap in one of the little meeting rooms.

Happy New Year to you all and hope 2013 is a better version of 2012

Happy new year everyone. I've been laid out in bed with flu the past few days. So for the first new years day in a whole, I'm not technically hung over but I feel like I drank two bottles of whisky last night rather than half a glass of champagne. My own fault for not getting the flu jab I suppose. A win tomorrow will cheer me up.

Happy new year everyone. I've been laid out in bed with flu the past few days. So for the first new years day in a whole, I'm not technically hung over but I feel like I drank two bottles of whisky last night rather than half a glass of champagne. My own fault for not getting the flu jab I suppose. A win tomorrow will cheer me up.

Probably best you just open a bottle of whisky.

Happy 2013 hope it's a good one for everyone.

Mrs. Fist has found a particularly brutal "cure" to my ,albeit slight, hangover- taking down the tree and decorations.

Don't let anyone tell you Evil Witches are make believe. ;)

Taking down the decorations on New Year's day? Evil witch, has to be the sixth for me. Which fortunately is a Sunday.

Mrs. Fist has found a particularly brutal "cure" to my ,albeit slight, hangover- taking down the tree and decorations.

Don't let anyone tell you Evil Witches are make believe. ;)

And as sure as night follows day, they suddenly then decide that the now bare room needs decorating. :lol: