Fulham v NUFC

PaddockLad

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why all the doom and gloom. Think there's plenty of life in us. Just a tad hurried is all.

We're especially poor in midfield. No cohesion and their players have way too much space to run at goal. They're happy for us to play the ball out wide because we have zero threat there. Cisse on the right isn't working. Tiote and hba are giving the ball away too easily. And we're brittle at the back.

Pardew needs to change either the system or the personnel IMO. If we're going to persist with 4-4-2 maybe take off cisse and put on a winger and push hba upfront

Tiote, Cissé and Guti have all been underpar in particular for me. Just pisses me off that every time a team or player needs to break a goal drought it's us that they break it against.

... And now I have to listen to the fucking know-nothing pie-eating chump Gary fucking Neville at half time, jesus christ on a bike!