`Frankie Detori has made a mistake'

essembeeofsunderland

He has made A MISTAKE if this is the only time he has taken this unknown drug.We were told Dwain Chambers had made A MISTAKE. I wonder what the odds were/are on failing a drugs test having only once taking drugs.Only the makems would have this amount of bad luck !!!

It's the equivalent of accidently falling on the nozzle of a vacum cleaner whilst hoovering the house naked

Unless he's

#1 doping a horse to make it run faster

#2 doping himself so he's done some crazy role reversal so he's carrying the horse round a track **

i couldn't care less

** i'd also be ok with seeing this.

aye same, I don't see how performance enhancing drugs can help if they're not applied to the horse

I've read stories about horse trainers that have literally thousands of strikes on their record for doping horses and the like. To me horse racing holds no interest. A corrupt pile of shit. 'Sport of Kings' yet it makes crooks and arseholes out everyone involved. Probably why it's so popular with Australians I guess. ;)

I remember when a jockey a few years ago simply jumped off the horse near the end of the race.Derek Thompson,the voice of horse racing said ` He's a young jockey.He won't do that again', and that was the total criticism .Detori was done a few years ago for being in possession of drugs.That was probably the first time as well.This bloke must be as unlucky as the makems.Once in possession and he's caught and caught with drugs in his system after taking drugs for the first time.How unlucky is that.