@RoyalFoetus Twitter account launched

Meenzer

Apparently she may be rather subdued from morning sickness throughout the pregnancy.

Hopefully that means she'll withdraw from the public eye and we won't have to endure 8 and a bit months of embarrassing royalist jizzfests.

All the commemorative baby tat that'll be on sale once this sprog pops out as well...sigh.

I feel sorry for her. I'm sure that if she hadn't been admitted to hospital that they wouldnt have announced this yet as she's probably not even 12 weeks yet. The poor lass is now going to be mercilessly hounded for the next 7 months. Pregnancy is scary and stressful enough without having to play it out in front of the world.

To be fair though, no body will have a more pampered pregnancy or better medical care. I think the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Having said that, I wish the press would shut the fuck up about it, mainly cos it's boring as fuck.

To be fair though, no body will have a more pampered pregnancy or better medical care. I think the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Having said that, I wish the press would shut the fuck up about it, mainly cos it's boring as fuck.

Do you have talking Newspapers you posh fuck.

That snivelling sycofant Nicholas Whitchell gave his usual creepy take when covering it the other day . There's being professional and respectful etc and then there's him . All austere and overly reverential . Any royal story delivered like some fucking sermon . He's just too much man .

"and as the Dutchess greeted the crowds, Her flowing tousled locks gently swaying in the breeze , it became apparent we were witnessing a new era . An era of hope . An era of vibrancy . Led by these soon to be young, nubile charges into the next decade . My Lord , my Lady . The very texture of sex ."

She was only opening a fucking supermarket you ginger cunT !