Bedroom TV

Christmas Tree

Unfortunately, the answer is "it depends", so you won't know without getting them. I have them plugged into gang extensions in my house and they work absolutely fine, but I'd set them up at my mam's plugged into extensions and her TV's internet connection was dead unreliable. Switched them so that they were plugged directly into the wall and that sorted the problem.

These ones have a socket on the face of them though, you know, so whatever you've currently got plugged into the wall you can just plug into this thing instead, once this is plugged into the wall.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, cheers for that (apologies hadnt even viewed pic of them !)

Wiring in this ol' house isn't the brightest (should have rewired when moved in) .

Get surges where lights flicker and the odd fuse pops out when washer and drier on etc :lol:

Think al give them a whirl in the hope I dont end up looking like the doc on BTTFuture .

My legacy being a pair of smoking shoes or summat .

I've got them in here cos the router is in the lounge (for Anytime+) and I didn't want to run the desktop on a wireless dongle cos they just aren't as good as a wired connection.

I also use them to connect the PS3 and the NAS to the network and it means I can stream HD content which would always drop out or stutter on a wifi connection.

60 quid is a good deal on them and you can just add plugs as and when you want and they'll pick up the connection.

Do you think these are just as good (I cant see much difference??? ) I only ask as they are in Argos and I can pick them up :)