The Cuban Missile Crisis

Christmas Tree

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only messing with you, CT. I do struggle to get my head round the lack of age gap between us though. It's like you're from a different generation / dimension at times ;)

She's hardly fucking Bella Emberg. She'd look skinny if she walked down the average high street. 'Big' by the standards of most film / TV stars though I suppose.

She's hardly fucking Bella Emberg. She'd look skinny if she walked down the average high street. 'Big' by the standards of most film / TV stars though I suppose.

she is a big girl like. size 16 i'd guess. but she dresses with a corsety thing to keep it all from hanging out. good on her for not conforming to the stick thin look. she's lush. amazing chebs too tbf.

christina-hendricks-bikini-italy-3.jpg

christina-hendricks-20080623013938268_640w.jpg

What's the average size of lasses in the UK like? Without googling I'm guessing it's size 16 or above.

close to obese i'd say. we're second only to the yanks on that score these days.

Tbh, that's bigger than I've seen her, i.e. the first two series of Mad Men but I'm sure like most of us her weight goes up and down a bit. Either way, she's fucking lush and, in my view, what most blokes want, rather than your ironing board with two tennis balls shoved under the cover, like most lasses on telly.

Edited by Alex

Tbh, that's bigger than I've seen her, i.e. the first two series of Mad Men but I'm sure like most of us her weight goes up and down a bit. Either way, she's fucking lush and, in my view, what most blokes want, rather than your ironing board with two tennis balls shoved under the cover, like most lasses on telly.

It's what I want and you can take that to the (wank) bank.

she is lush like.