Recommend me a plumber

ajax_andy

what sort of stuff you needing sorted?

Overflow pipe outside is constantly dripping... also want a quote for a new toilet installing and there's some water marks appeared on the ceiling above the bathroom so not sure if there's a leak somewhere

Overflow pipe outside is constantly dripping... also want a quote for a new toilet installing and there's some water marks appeared on the ceiling above the bathroom so not sure if there's a leak somewhere

For the first problem, check your ballcocks in your toilet cistern and water tank.

For the first problem, check your ballcocks in your toilet cistern and water tank.

what specifically am I looking for with them mate? I know what they look like but no idea what specifically to look for with regards the issue?

You can adjust the ballcock via a star-headed screw (normally to rhs of cistern) adjusts height it cuts out the refil at .

From experience one thing to check re ceiling below bathroom . If you have overbath shower check seals around bath . Might look ok but when stand in bath can pull away from wall creating a gap - which then retracts when step out bath . Fill bath with water when resealing .

No callout charge for this Andy, this one's on me .

You can adjust the ballcock via a star-headed screw (normally to rhs of cistern) adjusts height it cuts out the refil at .

From experience one thing to check re ceiling below bathroom . If you have overbath shower check seals around bath . Might look ok but when stand in bath can pull away from wall creating a gap - which then retracts when step out bath . Fill bath with water when resealing .

No callout charge for this Andy, this one's on me .

haha cheers for the advice mate :)