Losing your fear

Gejon

I suppose we could ask Derren Brown if he could design one of his specials as an intervention for Wolfy - can a batshit insane shit for brains gimp be reformed into an ordinary human being, using just the power of suggestion.

He could probably do it via the medium of tinfoilhat.com

I suppose we could ask Derren Brown if he could design one of his specials as an intervention for Wolfy - can a batshit insane shit for brains gimp be reformed into an ordinary human being, using just the power of suggestion.

The batshit insane end up running countries tho. ;)

Well Monkey Fist if you say things as equally insane as Wolfy then perhaps I'll pay more attention to you.

Air ....... What's up with that shit ,eh?

Can't see it, can't touch it, yet we are told without it we'd die.

It's all a big scam.

Air ....... What's up with that shit ,eh?

Can't see it, can't touch it, yet we are told without it we'd die.

It's all a big scam.

You can't just copy Wolfy for fucks sake. Find your own brand of crazy.

I wonder if an obsessed gelloid like yourself can be trained to focus on different aspects of life , other than one person.

I once worked with a lass who was shit scared of Peas.

Yes, peas.

I once knew a lass who was scared of Pigeons... had never heard of such a phobia and thought she was making it up.

I found out she was telling the truth by pushing her in to a big swarm of them in the middle of the street one day.

Imagine how my fits of laughter turned sour when the swarm eventually flew away (after frantically beating their wings around her for about 30 seconds) to reveal her standing there hands wrapped around her head shaking violently and crying uncontrollably... not really one of my finest moments.

Tried it on with her not long after that and she knocked me back... not sure why tbh :D

I once knew a lass who was scared of Pigeons... had never heard of such a phobia and thought she was making it up.

I found out she was telling the truth by pushing her in to a big swarm of them in the middle of the street one day.

Imagine how my fits of laughter turned sour when the swarm eventually flew away (after frantically beating their wings around her for about 30 seconds) to reveal her standing there hands wrapped around her head shaking violently and crying uncontrollably... not really one of my finest moments.

Smooth!