Does this apply to you?

wolfy

The scarcest commodity on the planet are the rather appropriately named rare earth elements, used to build computers etc.

It really should be a hanging offence to waste these precious resources to disseminate shite like this around the interwebs.

If only zooms like Wolfy would do the decent thing and top themselves, then maybe they wouldn't be so scarce after all.

1. Fail to verify information for yourself

2. Believe that because something is widely held as fact, it must be true

3. Practice blind obedience to authority

4. Place great emphasis on formal credentials

5. Be swayed by the ad hominem attack

Is this a description of LM.

He wouldn't be down with number 4 unfortunately. Teachers teach you how to be thick.

Hey Wolfy, did you know that the effect of Oxygen over the vocal cords is a deepening of the voice. As you grow old your throat grows and more Oxygen passes and the voice deepens. Breathing in a gas that can neutralise the effect such as helium will bring the pitch of the voice back to its normal state. So, go try it and see how you really sound and see what your voice sounds like to me when I read your posts.

Now ask why people cant take you seriously.

Hey Wolfy, did you know that the effect of Oxygen over the vocal cords is a deepening of the voice. As you grow old your throat grows and more Oxygen passes and the voice deepens. Breathing in a gas that can neutralise the effect such as helium will bring the pitch of the voice back to its normal state. So, go try it and see how you really sound and see what your voice sounds like to me when I read your posts.

Now ask why people cant take you seriously.

JawD:

I'm a sceptic and I have many thoughts on all kinds of things. It doesn't necessarily mean I'm correct on those thoughts, yet it doesn't mean I'm wrong either.

The fact that you and many others think I'm a loony for thinking this stuff, I accept no problem because you and many others obviously will stick to your own thoughts.

Whether I sound like a helium filled tin foil hat to you or anyone, is of absolute no consequence to myself. It doesn't matter what you all think of me as I can accept it and smile.

At the end of the day, they're my thoughts and they can be ignored, argued against or people can spend their time and energy taking apart my social, work, family life to their hearts content.

Those who decide to partake, must also be man enough to expect a little bit back.

Now I can handle all that. What I can't abide, is being singled out when someone gets frustrated and told I'll be banned or have my posts/topics locked or deleted.

I read the rules and I haven't broke any and all I ask is to be treated like any other poster no matter who or how many posts they have "equally".

Most of the admin, including yourself have played the game and so have the mods.

Granted they have had their digs and can continue to do it at their whim, there is only one person who is taking things a bit too personal and that is Ant.

So there you go, I can and will accept anything no matter how bad it is , aimed at me, and people can have fun doing it. I just ask for no bias as Ant is doing.

JawD:

I'm a sceptic and I have many thoughts on all kinds of things. It doesn't necessarily mean I'm correct on those thoughts, yet it doesn't mean I'm wrong either.

The fact that you and many others think I'm a loony for thinking this stuff, I accept no problem because you and many others obviously will stick to your own thoughts.

Whether I sound like a helium filled tin foil hat to you or anyone, is of absolute no consequence to myself. It doesn't matter what you all think of me as I can accept it and smile.

At the end of the day, they're my thoughts and they can be ignored, argued against or people can spend their time and energy taking apart my social, work, family life to their hearts content.

Those who decide to partake, must also be man enough to expect a little bit back.

Now I can handle all that. What I can't abide, is being singled out when someone gets frustrated and told I'll be banned or have my posts/topics locked or deleted.

I read the rules and I haven't broke any and all I ask is to be treated like any other poster no matter who or how many posts they have "equally".

Most of the admin, including yourself have played the game and so have the mods.

Granted they have had their digs and can continue to do it at their whim, there is only one person who is taking things a bit too personal and that is Ant.

So there you go, I can and will accept anything no matter how bad it is , aimed at me, and people can have fun doing it. I just ask for no bias as Ant is doing.

Im all for debate and discussion, I have absolutely no issue with it, in fact its healthy. Yes we should look closely at things we are told.

However, the manner you do this and the hypocrisy you employ gets peoples backs up. When people take time out of their day to explain to you something fully and you skim over and ignore it. Personally for me the biggest joke about the way you stand is you dismiss facts using arguments that are less believable than the truth!

Im all for debate and discussion, I have absolutely no issue with it, in fact its healthy. Yes we should look closely at things we are told.

However, the manner you do this and the hypocrisy you employ gets peoples backs up. When people take time out of their day to explain to you something fully and you skim over and ignore it. Personally for me the biggest joke about the way you stand is you dismiss facts using arguments that are less believable than the truth!

It doesn't matter what my arguments are, it's my thoughts on any given subject. Why can't people accept that I have my way of thinking even if it 100% opposes theirs.

I don't have any issues with people believing what they want to, so I don't see why anyone should have any issues with what I think. People just don;t like to see others go against the grain.

Posters are free to choose whether to take part in a topic or not right?

Any post I make can be bypassed , it's not difficult.....If someone thinks my ideas are crackpot, then they don't have to respond and just treat me for what they think I am, whatever that is in their mind.

It doesn't matter what my arguments are, it's my thoughts on any given subject. Why can't people accept that I have my way of thinking even if it 100% opposes theirs.

I don't have any issues with people believing what they want to, so I don't see why anyone should have any issues with what I think. People just don;t like to see others go against the grain.

Any post I make can be bypassed , it's not difficult.....If someone thinks my ideas are crackpot, then they don't have to respond and just treat me for what they think I am, whatever that is in their mind.

You are posting on a public forum therefore yes, people dont have to respond and people are just as welcome to respond and give their opinion. However, admin/mods are here to remove spam. If you kept posting bullshit and people stopped replying it might be classed and spam. You get the idea ;)

This post sums you up.

You ask for people to respond to your opinions. Then when they do, you say they're either stupid, closed-minded or lied to.

When people show their logic, you either ignore it or say that it's wrong, yet cannot/will not show your own reasoning to the same degree.