Comet

Christmas Tree

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been eyeing up one of those badboys ever since I laid eyes on it, as CT pointed out, in Breaking Bad.

What a truly magnificent invention. I'll be eagerly awaiting your review, Gemmill.

It'll be a little while cos we need to get the house move out the way first, but the review will be forthcoming. If you check out the Amazon reviews though of the 770 and 780 series, they're all dead positive.

Don't be daft, I hand out the jobs in this establishment :thumbsup:

Besides, hoovering is by far the worst of all house chores.

No chance.

Laundry, dusting, ironing are all worse than vacuuming

Aye, I always have music on when I'm doing any tidying. If you put Megadeth on when you're doing the dishes, you'll finish in record time.

:lol: Because you're desperate to turn it off. Fucking Megadeth man. Me mate had that Peace Sells but Who's Buying? poster on his bedroom wall as a kid.

:lol: Because you're desperate to turn it off. Fucking Megadeth man. Me mate had that Peace Sells but Who's Buying? poster on his bedroom wall as a kid.

haha, can't remember the last time I actually listened to them, mind. I blast out Slipknot when i'm doing them these days obviously ;)