Comet

Christmas Tree

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email from them saying its now offically a closing down sale and everything must go but at 50% off - I would have thought everything must go should mean more but I might pop in tomorrow.

I'm getting a Roomba. My lass reckons I'm not, but she is mistaken.

This is now an approved purchase and WILL be happening once we've moved. Showed her a load of YouTube videos and she's now convinced.

You'll all be laughing on the other side of your faces when I'm programming this little bad boy to clean the house when I'm at work.

Or nobody will give a shit?

Haven't you got an imaginary youth team training schedule to be setting up, dweeb features?

Nah Wrong Weasley, I left that to my minions. I find it leaves me free to mock a guy too lazy to do a bit of hoovering.

:lol:

Christmas at yours must be fucking mint Fish.

Just found out that our bigoted relative is staying again this year, my mam honestly emailed me "I know she has difficult sides to her character, like her overt racism..." like racism is a little annoyance like a horsey laugh, or BO. smh

Looks like me and my Dad will just get drunk and ignore the world around us :friends:

Just found out that our bigoted relative is staying again this year, my mam honestly emailed me "I know she has difficult sides to her character, like her overt racism..." like racism is a little annoyance like a horsey laugh, or BO. smh

Looks like me and my Dad will just get drunk and ignore the world around us :friends:

Why does your mam speak to you like an employee in emails :lol: in fact why does your mother email you fullstop!?

Why does your mam speak to you like an employee in emails :lol: in fact why does your mother email you fullstop!?

Well, I live in London and she doesn't, and she knows I'm more likely to reply to an email than I am a hand written letter.

Also, how's that talking like an employee? :lol:

:razz: Either way I'm getting a robot that does the hoovering.

You're spending £500 on a hoover? You lazy fucker! :lol: AND don't you normally have a cleaner anyway?!

(PS I put a Vax together yesterday. I'm a rubbish girl.)

The cleaner's going the journey when we move, and I have no desire to resume my hoovering career! And a decent hoover is probably a few hundred quid anyway, so why not pay another 200 for one that does all the work for you while you're out at work.

Anyone who claims that they don't think that sounds a good idea is full of shit. :razz: