Drills

ADP

Not sure if that'll help me drill a hole in my wall like. Might have to give it a gan though as i'm tearing my hair out here with this shite ikea bookcase. Needs to be done before work as well.

My Rotwerk EBS 510 has served me well over the years, but finding one would probably require you to have access to a German DIY store in 2003, so... :dunno:

(As if to verify every stereotype about the German language, the word for "drill" in this context is the catchy "Schlagbohrmaschine".)

To answer your question ADP, if you're only going to use it once or twice a year to put Ikea stuff together, an own brand cordless from B&Q or the like should be ok, you can get them for about £ 20.

cheers man ill have a deek... for the schalg's (boh)ring.

Got a De Walt one of them, supposed to be a drill but is in reality the worlds best screwdriver. For a Drill I prefer my corded Bosch job, proper drill with hammer setting, (with proper drill bits an all) which is a must if you're drilling into masonry. The cordless job is fine for dobbed walls but crap if you hit masonry.

Any job you do will be easier/shorter with the correct (and good quality) tools, learned that lesson years ago (despite ignoring my father telling me the same for years previously, eventually I caught on).

Need to buy a drill. Nowt state of the art or daft expensive, just solid and covers the general requirements. Any suggestions?

Just leave the bloke in your avatar alone, have you not hurt him enough.

Sick fuck, leave him alone !

Just leave the bloke in your avatar alone, have you not hurt him enough.

Sick fuck, leave him alone !

So, this is funny, but the Wraithshop stuff was not?

right.