Indoor tennis courts - Are there any?

ajax_andy

David Lloyd, but it'll cost you a fortune for membership.

Aye I'll be giving that a miss, although I do have a quite expensive FX gym membership due to expire so that would free up some cash, but I'd imagine Davie Lloyd is doubole the price if you want to use the tennis facilities too.

There's a place by the looks of it in Wallsend that's just opened... e-mailed them yesterday but not had a response yet

David Lloyd was 60 odd quid a month for off peak use of just the gym when I went for a tour a few months back. The lass couldn't believe it when I told her that no, that wasn't the sort of price I had in mind.

70 odd quid for a peak membership and none of this includes use of the racquet facilities. Crazy.

David Lloyd was 60 odd quid a month for off peak use of just the gym when I went for a tour a few months back. The lass couldn't believe it when I told her that no, that wasn't the sort of price I had in mind.

70 odd quid for a peak membership and none of this includes use of the racquet facilities. Crazy.

Wow that's ridiculous! I though FX was expensive at £42.50 a month!

Yeah will be giving it a swerve with regards the tennis although I imagine the facilities are very good for those who can afford it.

Mate of mine's bird works at Glen Eagles and he has a monthly membership there... costs him £170 for the gym (reduced from £260 due to his bird working there)... all he uses is the Jaquzzi... not even the steam room or sauna as it's 'too hot in there'. £170 a month to sit once or twice a week in some warm bubbles for 30 mins... crazy!

I started using the sauna and steam room at Greens, having never bothered with stuff like that before, and it's quality. But not for 200 a month!

I was a trial member of Greens like... Posted about it on here at the time. There was a bit of a conversation started by me about how great it was when some fit lass got out of the hot tub just before me and I got to check out her lovely arse and how it was one of my favourite reasons to go to the gym.

My wife's mate was looking in to the gym and googled it... the 3rd search result for it was a link to that very thread. She clicked it and there's my pic as my avatar so she had a read... no idea if she got to page 2 where I was talking about basically perving on other lasses, and if she did I have no idea if she told my wife.

Needless to say that once my wife told me the story of her mate finding my forum post I immediately logged in and removed all pervy comments lol!