Red bull(shit) stratos record.

wolfy

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This event should have been sponsored by Gillette or Bic.

Did anyone know that Felix managed to have a shave in his capsule before he made the jump.

OOPS, forget that ..my fault, it was obviously the friction that shaved him... sorry about that folks, my mistake. :razz:

Fabricationnnnnnnnnnnnnn........Fabricationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, woooo ho...Fabricationnnnnnnnnnnnnn...that's what you need.

If you wanna be the best.....if you wanna beat the resttttttttttttttttt...wooooho....fabrications what you neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed, if you wanna be a record breaker, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wow and here's me being sceptical. I should have known there would be video, photo's and eye witnesses. Silly me. :rolleyes:

This is why your views are worthless. No evidence can dissuade you of your beliefs. You are completely closed minded.

This is why your views are worthless. No evidence can dissuade you of your beliefs. You are completely closed minded.

Wrong. It is you that is completely closed minded as you go along with EVERYTHING and question nothing.

As I've explained before, I'm not into changing anyone's mind, I'm merely saying that I think it's bullshit, you can think what you like and you can argue black and blue with me , yet telling me it's real because you say so, doesn't wash.

If you want to show me it's true then put something solid forward that I can't answer but bear in mind, using stuff like, ' I saw it so it's true' or ' there's photo's' or ' there are witnesses' or ' why would he fake it' are not proof he done it.

Start thread with your agenda.

Troll everyone who points out the flaws in your agenda.

Get proved wrong, state that you share your belief and they share theirs.

Continue with your agenda.

What flaws have been pointed out?

Wrong. It is you that is completely closed minded as you go along with EVERYTHING and question nothing.

This is the fundamental flaw in your mindset. You think that "we" never question things. "We" do, and frequently. "We're" just not mental like you.

Some footage of his spin from his chest cam here, scroll to the end of the text.

http://www.dailymail...terrifying.html

Wow!

Says he was at risk of his eyes popping out there!

Nasty.

And Wolfstein, re. this http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/33544-red-bullshit-stratos-record/page__st__40#entry1132281

Follow your own advice, read and digest what I said before replying, there's a love.

I didn't say his drogue chute slowed him from 700mph, it was the increase in air resistance as he fell through the thickening atmosphere.

You can even do a little experiment if you like.

Get a friendly van driver to let you hunker down behind the cab on his flatbed as he boots it to 100mph on the motorway.

Then jump up in the air.

The last thought to go through your head as you bounce and disintegrate along the road will be " Ahh! that's air resistance!"

Please try this, in the interests of open-mindedness

This is the fundamental flaw in your mindset. You think that "we" never question things. "We" do, and frequently. "We're" just not mental like you.

WE'RE is the operative word.

Are you sat in a room with a big group of people? Who's WE'RE?

Oh it's ok, silly me again, I think you mean "WE" on this forum as in, ' there's you Wolfy' and there's 'US.'

Well Meenzer.....WE'RE, doesn't mean shit to me. I can stand alone and not be swayed against the mass. Obviously not too many can do that as it's a follow my leader pied piper carry on isn't it. ;)

Wow!

Says he was at risk of his eyes popping out there!

Nasty.

And Wolfstein, re. this http://www.toontasti...40#entry1132281

Follow your own advice, read and digest what I said before replying, there's a love.

I didn't say his drogue chute slowed him from 700mph, it was the increase in air resistance as he fell through the thickening atmosphere.

You can even do a little experiment if you like.

Get a friendly van driver to let you hunker down behind the cab on his flatbed as he boots it to 100mph on the motorway.

Then jump up in the air.

The last thought to go through your head as you bounce and disintegrate along the road will be " Ahh! that's air resistance!"

Please try this, in the interests of open-mindedness

At sea level that's fine.

WE'RE is the operative word.

Are you sat in a room with a big group of people? Who's WE'RE?

Oh it's ok, silly me again, I think you mean "WE" on this forum as in, ' there's you Wolfy' and there's 'US.'

Well Meenzer.....WE'RE, doesn't mean shit to me. I can stand alone and not be swayed against the mass. Obviously not too many can do that as it's a follow my leader pied piper carry on isn't it. ;)

That's exactly my point, you wonderful, irony-averse thicko. You see "us" as one entity, The Group-Thinking All-Accepting Enemy, when "we're" nothing of the sort. You just need a big bad straw man to rail against otherwise your entire worldview would fall apart.

Wolfy, being smarmy and laughing at people infinity smarter than you doesn't make it smart, it really doesn't. It makes you a dick.

How strange you should mention this as all I've ever had since coming on here, is dicks trying to be smarmy bastard and thinking they are clever, yet I played along and I was nice about it.

I realised that just being nice attracts more of it, so I have my little digs back and I will deal with those in the same way they deal with me.

Don't get me wrong , I can handle it at anytime...maybe they should, or get it into their thick skulls that internet grouping up on one person sometimes can be futile.

So don't come the 'oh Wolfy you are smarmy' trick...I'm not the one that wants to play games, I'm just contributing to the forum with MY OWN thought, which are NOT based on following other peoples thoughts who believe they are more clever.

If they can't take a little bit back, then don;t give it out. It's their choice, I'm ok either way.

I'm just contributing to the forum with MY OWN thought, which are NOT based on following other peoples thoughts who believe they are more clever.

Yeah they are, they're just different people to the ones you tend to encounter on here. You're a sheep.

How strange you should mention this as all I've ever had since coming on here, is dicks trying to be smarmy bastard and thinking they are clever, yet I played along and I was nice about it.

I realised that just being nice attracts more of it, so I have my little digs back and I will deal with those in the same way they deal with me.

Don't get me wrong , I can handle it at anytime...maybe they should, or get it into their thick skulls that internet grouping up on one person sometimes can be futile.

So don't come the 'oh Wolfy you are smarmy' trick...I'm not the one that wants to play games, I'm just contributing to the forum with MY OWN thought, which are NOT based on following other peoples thoughts who believe they are more clever.

If they can't take a little bit back, then don;t give it out. It's their choice, I'm ok either way.

:lol: No more Mr. Nice Stupid Cunt.

That's exactly my point, you wonderful, irony-averse thicko. You see "us" as one entity, The Group-Thinking All-Accepting Enemy, when "we're" nothing of the sort. You just need a big bad straw man to rail against otherwise your entire worldview would fall apart.

Well you could have fucking fooled me.

As I've explained before, I'm not into changing anyone's mind, I'm merely saying that I think it's bullshit, you can think what you like and you can argue black and blue with me , yet telling me it's real because you say so, doesn't wash.

If you want to show me it's true then put something solid forward that I can't answer but bear in mind, using stuff like, ' I saw it so it's true' or ' there's photo's' or ' there are witnesses' or ' why would he fake it' are not proof he done it.

I appraise evidence for a living.

But go on, humour me. Media isn't evidence to you. Neither are hundreds of eye witnesses. So, with you being so open minded, what would qualify as evidence for you?

But your OWN thought is ridiculous and you've brainwashed YOURSELF into not believing anything you can't see in Hartlepool is fake. Why? It makes you look like a brilliant thinker, obviously. But I thank you, I'm no Quattrocento leader, but you make me feel really smart :)