Castro and the Kennedy Assassination

Happy Face

I think that 2 bodies thing is from the magic bullet theory, that the single bullet had passed through both Kennedy and the Texas Governor (Connelly?) before rebounding back into Kennedy's head...back and to the left...back and to the left...etc.

75831[/snapback]

Incidentally the bullet wasn't 'pristine'. More bollocks I'm afraid.

75837[/snapback]

Correct

ce399.gif

75842[/snapback]

Most conspiracy books etc. show it from a different angle where it looks to still be a normal shape.

75845[/snapback]

ce399.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that 2 bodies thing is from the magic bullet theory, that the single bullet had passed through both Kennedy and the Texas Governor (Connelly?) before rebounding back into Kennedy's head...back and to the left...back and to the left...etc.

75831[/snapback]

75837[/snapback]

Correct

ce399.gif

75842[/snapback]

Most conspiracy books etc. show it from a different angle where it looks to still be a normal shape.

75845[/snapback]

ce399.jpg

75846[/snapback]

What has a golden dildo got to do with it? :lol:

Edited by Isegrim

75831[/snapback]

75837[/snapback]

Correct

ce399.gif

75842[/snapback]

75845[/snapback]

ce399.jpg

75846[/snapback]

75855[/snapback]

It dropped out of Jackie's knickers as she was climbing across the trunk of the limo following the headshot.

75855[/snapback]

You've never heard the theory that Kennedy was battered to death with Cleopatra's Dildo?

It was later concluded Jackie would only be taken from behind by a lone shooter and not from the side or front at the same time.

75863[/snapback]

:lol: If that's the case she souldn't have married Onassis!

Some evidence suggests extra terrestrials spotted in the North East of England may be to blame!

http://www.alien-ufos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6470

75835[/snapback]

Bollocks to Kennedy Im still amazed at how seriously those daft shites took that pisstake!

They used legitimate e-mail addresses to join this community which can be traced back to their point of origin and IS providers notified.

"Is that BT?, I want to report two of your users who have been taking the piss out of alien spotters"

:lol:

"Fuck off"

Some evidence suggests extra terrestrials spotted in the North East of England may be to blame!

http://www.alien-ufos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6470

75835[/snapback]

Bollocks to Kennedy Im still amazed at how seriously those daft shites took that pisstake!

They used legitimate e-mail addresses to join this community which can be traced back to their point of origin and IS providers notified.

"Is that BT?, I want to report two of your users who have been taking the piss out of alien spotters"

"Fuck off"

75874[/snapback]

I was just browsing around while listening to the game.

First I looked up if I could find a photo of Ali Dia to make my new avatar and was necessarily reading those story again and again.

Then this...

There were serious questions regarding the Kennedy assassination long before Mr Oliver Stone and his "imaginative" film.

75806[/snapback]

Yes, most of which have been invented by conspiracy theorists (e.g. faked autopsy documents, the 'magic bullet' etc.). I think people would rather believe (in the U.S. in particular) that there was a mass conspiracy rather than that some lone nutter was able to kill the President.

75809[/snapback]

There will always be conspiracy theory's regarding events such as this, much like the death of Diana, the Apollo moon landings etc, however the Kennedy assassination has far more compelling doubts and questions than most others.

75811[/snapback]

For example?

75812[/snapback]

I'm suprised you need reminding.

The millitary interference at the autopsy that prevented a full examination.

The loss of Kennedy's brain.

The evidence that points out the Kennedy's neck wound was more likely to be an entrance wound than an exit wound.

The convenient death of Lee Harvey Oswald before he could be tried.

etc.

75817[/snapback]

Fair enough, I accept there are doubts mate, specifically though there is no proof regarding any of the above linking them to a conspiracy though. The one in bold is an invention by the way, it was an exit wound. Also, if it was an entry wound it would need a third gunman located in front of Kennedy. Where was he then? Basically, all I'm saying is, people come up with all this, but there is no proof to back it up. Many people knock the 'official' evidence despite the fact it holds up to heavy scrutiny yet are willing to accept pieces of evidence created by conspircy theorists which doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

75821[/snapback]

Actually one of the doctors in the ER at Parkland Hopsital noted when he was initially examining Kennedy that he had and entry wound to his throat. He later was to clarify that was the case as this wound was 'clean' whereas the wound in Kennedy's back was more 'blasted' which was consistent with a shot from the front....

The Warren Commission managed to bury that claim of course! :lol:

Can you let me know where you saw the watermelon experiment, what rifle was used how far away the shot was was grade round was used what angle it was taken at if it had passed through 2 other bodies first and what way a watermelon is anything like a human body?

75823[/snapback]

I saw the experiment on a website. If you want I can simply quote some text from the Rockefeller Report in 1975 that states the possibility that JFK could have been shot from behind and his head could still have reacted in the same way. No offence like mate, but I would accept the evidence of ballistics experts in a government enquiry suggesting this is possible over you saying it isn't. My hwole point was that the Zapruder film doesn't prove a second gunman on the Grassy Knoll (or anywhere else). I have no idea what you mean by passing through two bodies, what do you mean by that. Jimbo's right about keeping an open mind of course.

75830[/snapback]

I've seen footage of the water-melon experiment as well (they've also done it with a mannequin). The placed a melon in front of a camera and then shot at it with the same make of rifle, from the same distance and the same angle that LHO was supposedly at. The reason was that people were saying the fatal head shot must have come from the front as a shot from behind would result in the head going forward.

As Alex said, all this experiment proved is that it IS possible for a shot from the book depository to result in the movement that Kennedy's head experienced.

Can you let me know where you saw the watermelon experiment, what rifle was used how far away the shot was was grade round was used what angle it was taken at if it had passed through 2 other bodies first and what way a watermelon is anything like a human body?

75823[/snapback]

I saw the experiment on a website. If you want I can simply quote some text from the Rockefeller Report in 1975 that states the possibility that JFK could have been shot from behind and his head could still have reacted in the same way. No offence like mate, but I would accept the evidence of ballistics experts in a government enquiry suggesting this is possible over you saying it isn't. My hwole point was that the Zapruder film doesn't prove a second gunman on the Grassy Knoll (or anywhere else). I have no idea what you mean by passing through two bodies, what do you mean by that. Jimbo's right about keeping an open mind of course.

75830[/snapback]

I've seen footage of the water-melon experiment as well (they've also done it with a mannequin). The placed a melon in front of a camera and then shot at it with the same make of rifle, from the same distance and the same angle that LHO was supposedly at. The reason was that people were saying the fatal head shot must have come from the front as a shot from behind would result in the head going forward.

As Alex said, all this experiment proved is that it IS possible for a shot from the book depository to result in the movement that Kennedy's head experienced.

76018[/snapback]

The only problem being that LHO could never have hit a stationary watermelon from that distance, never mind a bloke in a moving vehicle. :lol:

except he carried a "marksman "badge from th eMarines and the car was moving very slowly -

There was a play on Radio 4 last year about LHO and his stay in Russia - he sounded like a real Forrest Gump TBH

I always woory about conspiracy theories - the world is far easier explained on the fuck up theory TBH

75823[/snapback]

75830[/snapback]

76018[/snapback]

The only problem being that LHO could never have hit a stationary watermelon from that distance, never mind a bloke in a moving vehicle. :lol:

76083[/snapback]

Lucky shot......he was aiming for the driver! :lol:

except he carried a "marksman "badge from th eMarines and the car was moving very slowly -

There was a play on Radio 4 last year about LHO and his stay in Russia - he sounded like a real Forrest Gump TBH

I always woory about conspiracy theories - the world is far easier explained on the fuck up theory TBH

76091[/snapback]

Well thats undeniable proof if ever I'd heard it ! who needs Oliver Stone when you've got the might of Radio 4 ! :lol:

it was dramatisation based on his diaries and letters and Russian files

at least on Radio 4 there is CHANCE there might be a genuine fact in there somewhere - whereas Stone is PURE fiction 150%

Edited by Rob W

at least on Radio 4 there is CHANCE there might be a genuine fact in there somewhere - whereas Stone is PURE fiction 150%

76390[/snapback]

You mean Kennedy didn't get shot? :lol:

except he carried a "marksman "badge from th eMarines and the car was moving very slowly  -

76091[/snapback]

The driver slowed down following the panic of the initial shot meaning the fatal shot was actually made easier.

76390[/snapback]

76410[/snapback]

ssshhhhhhhhhhh - same as Elvis................

76390[/snapback]

76410[/snapback]

ssshhhhhhhhhhh - same as Elvis................

76419[/snapback]

Remember the Viz 'article' (from about 15+ years ago) that implicated Elvis, placing him on the Grassy Knoll at the time of the assassination? :lol:

Hmmm - I suspect the People's Paula and Lance Armstrong personally

76435[/snapback]

I hear Alan Oliver is running a story in tonights Chronicle, that it was Souness.....