Ghosts and kids.

wolfy

I don't exactly believe in ghosts as such, we not fully but there's too many people young and old that have experienced some kind of phenomenon and it got me wondering about what kids see, even at young ages, like 3 and 4.

A for instance:

When my son was 4, his Mam was running him a bath whilst he was sat on the toilet, with the toilet door open.

All of a sudden he shouts, "Mam, mam, who's that man with long hair that's just went past."

My wife freaked out and said, " where, where, what did you see?"...so my son described the person.

He said, " it was a man in a long black dress and he had longish hair but it was a man and he just walked past , who was it?"

My wife obviously had no answer but my son would never go up stairs on his own until he was about 10 or so as it stuck in his mind.

Now, in reality we it could be said that what he saw was just his imagination playing games with him, yet when we lived in this other house, it wasn't the only strange thing because my daughter went to bed one night, she was about 7 years old and she said a woman at the bottom of her bed told her to go to sleep.

I don;t know what to really make of it all and I do know our minds can easily play tricks with tiredness and such but I just wonder what it really is that happens.

Has anyone else had any genuine weird visions or whatever or have you as a kid, or even your own kids experienced anything like this?

Woke up completely the wrong way round and tucked in once which was a bit weird.

I once went to have a lot of work done on my teeth and was given an needle in my arm on a sort of drip that put me in a sort of sleep.

When I woke up, I had no trousers or undies on, which was weird, because I'm positive I went in wearing some. The dentist assured me that I came in with just my tank top on and a Fred Perry T'shirt under it, which was weird.

I once went to have a lot of work done on my teeth and was given an needle in my arm on a sort of drip that put me in a sort of sleep.

When I woke up, I had no trousers or undies on, which was weird, because I'm positive I went in wearing some. The dentist assured me that I came in with just my tank top on and a Fred Perry T'shirt under it, which was weird.

apH7V.gif

Once, I was in New York central library, saw this ghostly figure of a woman. Me and my two mates were a bit nervous, but I approached it and tried to speak to it, then when that didn't work we triewd to grab her, but she turned into a scary-as-fuck monster ghost.

later on there was this whole problem with Sigourney Weaver

Once, I was in New York central library, saw this ghostly figure of a woman. Me and my two mates were a bit nervous, but I approached it and tried to speak to it, then when that didn't work we triewd to grab her, but she turned into a scary-as-fuck monster ghost.

later on there was this whole problem with Sigourney Weaver

Wow that's scary.

When the Dentist went to work on you while you were asleep and you woke up with no cloths on and your bum hole hurting.

Why do I need a psychiatrist for that, I didn't suffer any trauma and I found it helped me later on with those extremely large poo's you have which would normally make you feel like your bum is gonna rip wide open.

Thanks to the dentist, I slip slide and wipe as happy as Larry (my other half). ;)

We might end up with some genuine stories once everyone gets all the usual shite out of the way. :snigger:

What would be the point in that? You've made your mind up and wouldn't be swayed one way or the other by anything. It's a fruitless exercise unless ones aim is to kill time.

What would be the point in that? You've made your mind up and wouldn't be swayed one way or the other by anything. It's a fruitless exercise unless ones aim is to kill time.

I think you've missed the point of this topic but it doesn't matter, you are only one person.

I think you've missed the point of this topic but it doesn't matter, you are only one person.

Really? I thought the point was you saying "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I'M UNUSUAL AND CLAIM TO BE OPENMINDED WHEN REALLY MY IDEAS AND OPINIONS ARE DEEPLY ENTRENCHED IN MY PSYCHE!" again

Really? I thought the point was you saying "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I'M UNUSUAL AND CLAIM TO BE OPENMINDED WHEN REALLY MY IDEAS AND OPINIONS ARE DEEPLY ENTRENCHED IN MY PSYCHE!" again

Well you know what thought, thought. He thought he'd shit himself and when he looked, he had.

Guest CabayeAye

Although he remains as subtle as a tobasco enema, Fish is correct.

Look, I put the topic up for people to converse about. If no one's interested, then shut the topic down, it makes no difference to me, I'm just trying to contribute.

I-see.gif