Reading v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was one of the most forgettable first halves i've seen in a while. Like the opposite to the games when commentators run superlatives about a match as an 'advert for the premier league'.

Just very negative.

Fucking dreadful first half, the 4-4-2 simply isn't working for us we're relying on balls into the box to have chances but no one is capable of putting a good ball in atm. Set pieces have been embarrassing from both sides, looked like a Championship game at best so far.

We've been very poor so far, once again we struggle to start a game well. Getting a bit of a worry now dont you think? Reading have been the better side. :(

Harper has showed once again why he is still a PL keeper but is being let down by sloppy play and poor positioning from both his centre halfs. Williamson more so. Santon has been decent going forward but still needs to improve massively defensively. Perch hasnt been bad, couple of great blocks but i think i'd put Anita on for him at half time and get a little bit more from our right hand side.

Bigi has been class, so too has Tiote but its a holding partnership in the middle. We need more from Ben Arfa and most definitely a wasteful Jonas. Ba and Cisse have had nowt to go for!

Sort it out lads.

Guest CabayeAye

That's it. I've had enough. Pardew is a fucking awful manager. The reason we do well is because of our scouting system and the quality players that we do have producing individual moments of magic. 8 year contract my arse.