Electrical Appliances

Christmas Tree

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60. Do a google shopping search. You need an iPhone 4S or a phone with bluetooth for this one to work. If you have a 4 or 3G, you need a different model with a dongle thing. I wouldn't fancy running around with a dongle thing waiting to get knocked out/snapped off, so would heartily (lol) reccomnend the bluetooth version.

Cheers will look into it. She's got a 4s so would be fine on that front.

Edited by Gemmill

Guest CabayeAye

There are a few you can use including a Wahoo one.

Personally, I use Runkeeper. It's free to use and will give you everything minus HR if you haven't got a strap. Tell her to download it and give it a go to see if she likes it.

If she hasn't already got, she'll want an arm strap case and headphones that hook over your ears. I got these from Amazon for a couple of quid and they are just fine.

Guest CabayeAye

Its addictive as hell man, very addictive, especially for cyclists.

I've heard of Strava. Sounds dangerous, since I both run and cycle! Might take the fun out of it when every run and ride becomes a 100% race effort to beat some guy called Dwayne that I've never met before.

*Edit*

I've signed up now, you bastard!

Maybe we can have a TT willy waving competition to see who is fastest! (I will lose!) :P

Edited by CabayeAye

I've heard of Strava. Sounds dangerous, since I both run and cycle! Might take the fun out of it when every run and ride becomes a 100% race effort to beat some guy called Dwayne that I've never met before.

*Edit*

I've signed up now, you bastard!

Maybe we can have a TT willy waving competition to see who is fastest! (I will lose!) :P

:lol:

Ill make a Toontastic Group :) Look for it in 10mins :D