Bath or Shower

Christmas Tree

Plus, you absolutely cannot wash your hair in the bath if you are a girl unless you have a showerhead thingy.

I stayed over at my sister's once and went to get a quick shower in the morning, only to remember that they don't have one, only a bath! Had to wash my hair with a jug that I had to keep filling up. No wonder she's always late to meet me, must take fucking ages to get ready every day. :lol:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shower twice a day at least. Although during the summer, if I've been into the centre of London, I often feel grimy until I've had a shower. The tube is rank on hot days and you don't notice the pollution until it sloughs off your skin and pools around your feet. Imagine laying in that! :puke:

Only ever have a bath if it's freezing outside and/or the shower is knackered.

You need decent pressure though, friend has a shower that spritzes you from the side and the head's got more settings than a NASA probe. Lovely stuff.

I genuinely couldnt tell you how my ''friends'' shower feels. . . . Is this friend Meenzer by any chance?

I genuinely couldnt tell you how my ''friends'' shower feels. . . . Is this friend Meenzer by any chance?

That would require him to ever come to south-east London. :huff:

(Although my head does have more settings than a NASA probe.)

I once was round a mates on a sunday afternoon, it was a big shared house in West Hampstead and I was feeling worse for wear. For some reason I thought having a bath was a good idea. We'd been out all night Friday and Saturday then had hit the pub at midday for a heavy session, no sleep and full of gear. Back at my mates, I decided to run myself a bath in the downstairs bathroom, probably becaue i ws feeling minging. Anyway, i didnt say what i was doing and unsurprisingly i passed out. About a hour later, mates came looking for us, all very hysterical as I had some lass's loofer on me cock but in all seriousness could have died. Baths: dangerous when spannered.

Can so identify with that. Sleeping in the bath is one of my hi risk activities. :lol:

Never take a bath before the acid has worn off.

For you to enjoy a friend's shower, you'd need to have one ;)

Are you honestly saying that you've never kipped over at a mates house? :lol:

I can't speak for Fish and his low-key, largely undocumented social life, but I've got friends who live in different parts of the country and who I'll visit for a few days at a time. Heck, some of them even live in different countries. :o

Aye, when I was 7! Surely you can wait til you get home to get a shower though!?

Are you afraid your mate is going to burst in an bum you or something? :lol:

I wouldn't kip at a mates if he was round the corner, I'd just go home. I'm talking about a mate who lives in Nottingham. Bit of a fucking hike to get back from there to mine without a shower, ya scruffy bastard