Bath or Shower

Christmas Tree

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair one but my like of fictional characters is yet to translate into shower curtains. :lol:

I wouldn't mind a Norman Bates one, but not tell anyone until after it's installed so they freak out mid-shower.

Bath man all the way with Jacuzzi built in and separate bath oil inlet.

Like bubbles to be virtually overflowing, alcohol within easy reach and laptop propped on the netty playing whatever I am watching. Wouldnt dream of going in the bath without the iphone / you lot :blush2: (In fact its probably true to say you all shared a bath with me).

You can't really compare the two. I shower every day. Like a bath if I've got man flu

Aye, they're completely different things for me. Shower for everyday ablutions, bath if it's the weekend, my muscles are aching and I've got a decent podcast to listen to.

Most homoerotic moment of my life was when I lived with my mates and I went upstairs and one of them had Dirty Dancing on whilst in the bath whilst my other two mates were sat on the floor watching it too. :lol:

Baths get cold too quick. I spend most of the time topping them up with boiling water and then it's so hot that I can feel my pulse in my head. Plus I always take a book with me with the intention of "relaxing in the bath" and I get bored. Plus, you absolutely cannot wash your hair in the bath if you are a girl unless you have a showerhead thingy.

Most homoerotic moment of my life was when I lived with my mates and I went upstairs and one of them had Dirty Dancing on whilst in the bath whilst my other two mates were sat on the floor watching it too. :lol:

:lol:

The number of WTF's this post raises is almost infinite.

I once was round a mates on a sunday afternoon, it was a big shared house in West Hampstead and I was feeling worse for wear. For some reason I thought having a bath was a good idea. We'd been out all night Friday and Saturday then had hit the pub at midday for a heavy session, no sleep and full of gear. Back at my mates, I decided to run myself a bath in the downstairs bathroom, probably becaue i ws feeling minging. Anyway, i didnt say what i was doing and unsurprisingly i passed out. About a hour later, mates came looking for us, all very hysterical as I had some lass's loofer on me cock but in all seriousness could have died. Baths: dangerous when spannered.