The Mentalists of Toontastic

Christmas Tree

Guest CabayeAye

Ok then. If that's how it's going, then I suppose it's goodbye. I can't really risk TT and real life getting mixed up, so I suppose I'll leave now before this escalates and causes trouble for my family.

I know that some of you think I'm a total bellend, so well done - you got what you wanted.

To those of you good posters, thanks. It was good fun and I hope I leave you on good terms.

Stay safe.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then. If that's how it's going, then I suppose it's goodbye. I can't really risk TT and real life getting mixed up, so I suppose I'll leave now before this escalates and causes trouble for my family.

I know that some of you think I'm a total bellend, so well done - you got what you wanted.

To those of you good posters, thanks. It was good fun and I hope I leave you on good terms.

Stay safe.

Wahey :lol:

Stay safe.

the fact that thats the case is a damning indictment of how much of a cock you know you've been on here

Stay safe.

For someone allgedley in the services you seem to have a strange attitude to having the piss taken out of you...among groups of men its generally accepted that if the group take the piss out of you it means in a strange way youve been accepted .Women very seldom understand this. Insecurity with most of them. So for me, its sad to see you going again, ya fuckin big girls blouse :)

Welcome to the human race :)

Now....what regiment did you say you served in?.....

He started in the SAS, didn't even have to do his time in a regular regiment first so much promise did he show in the cadets. After 3 years he moved from the SAS to SCS, then to FFS and finished up in DHSS where he learned to despise the 'workhy' cunts who gave him a bad name. From time to time 'M' gets in touch for a special hush-hush mission in Did-ye-get-me-hash-stan. His codename is 'Uncle's little helper'.

First person to spot his new account , which he will do as sure as night follows day, gets to be Toontastic Clouseau for a day :)

has anyone not spotted it yet, hardly a subtle reintegration attempt