Everton v Newcastle United ---- 17/9/2012

JonTheMag

People are forgetting this. It was a truly awful decision to award the free kick in the first place. Notwithstanding that the absolute worst case of refusing to play advantage in the history of football about 10 seconds later too.

That has to go down as one of the all time poor reffing displays we've had, right up there with Andre Mariner, Howard Webb and Uriah Rennie.

I'll give you till the weekend ;)

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A3Bw2ZgCUAA85Yb.jpg

xmIv1.png

The ball has to completely cross the line. Those photos look like it just about crossed the line, it wasn't like it was a yard behind.

Still a goal though either way.

But it should never have been a free kick ;)

I'm not convinced it's in at all. You can't see the entire left hand arc of the ball. And given that the line is actually wider than the posts, it's even less 'in'.

At full speed, from 30 yards, it's virtually impossible to see. Any linesmen giving that is guessing imho.

Good decision for me, the one 8 seconds afterwards should get the referee banned though. Whatever you do as a referee, you cannot try to right one wrong with a second one. FWIW, I thought he'd had a good game to that point.

Edited by donaldstott

I've had a season ticket for the past 15 years thanks

You don't exactly take many on your euro trips either I seem to remember from your qualifier

Errr when you take 15,000 to an European away come back mate. Which English team takes 15,000 to an European away? One Newcastle. 12,000 in Antwerp, 15,000 in Milan, 10,000 in Bilbao, 10,000 in Turin. All this Everton taking more than their allocation bollocks, "6,000 in Alkmaar" you only get 1400 tickets. So daft cunts end up on the piss in Amsterdam, so fucking what?!?! The fact is in my life time Everton have brought over 2,500 to Newcastle ONCE. I remember in 87 when you'd just won the league you had 400 here. You support is a fucking joke, to say you have the audacity to come on here and suggest our support is shite because we took 1,000 to Everton live on Sky on a Monday night, £40 tickets, shithole ground, when there are massive restrictions on who can buy away tickets. If our away tickets were available to the general public, we'd have even had 3,000 there last night like we take every single time.

All this abuse of our 1,000 turn out last night, and their gate was 32,000 (THIRTY TWO). Fucking lower than we've had for any league game for 20 years. I'll never get my head round how a club like them are so deluded. By the way there'll likely be 5 figures in Bruges as well, no doubt more than you've taken anywhere in Europe.

FUCKING TEN pmsl :lol: (TEN)

About the game. "Everton were robbed". They were the better side first half but we had two guilt edged chances and they had two in the first forty five. The second half even Moyes conceded they were better, the offside goal, imo 80% would've given it as offside, looking at his body it was well ahead of Taylor's, but his trailing leg probably played him on, borderline, obviously they score but it wasn't even a fucking free kick to start with, then to compound matters we're three on one and he gives the worst decision I've ever seen in my life. We were fucking robbed every bit as much as them, and can someone please tell me what save Harper had to make? Please tell me. I don't go along with this bollocks we didn't deserve a draw, we fucking did, we had the best chances, 50% of possession and the same corners and shots on target. Biggest bunch of wanks in football. 32000 fucking what a massive club. We'll stuff them at home, and we've failed this season if they come above us.

About the game. "Everton were robbed". They were the better side first half but we had two guilt edged chances and they had two in the first forty five. The second half even Moyes conceded they were better, the offside goal, imo 80% would've given it as offside, looking at his body it was well ahead of Taylor's, but his trailing leg probably played him on, borderline, obviously they score but it wasn't even a fucking free kick to start with, then to compound matters we're three on one and he gives the worst decision I've ever seen in my life. We were fucking robbed every bit as much as them, and can someone please tell me what save Harper had to make? Please tell me. I don't go along with this bollocks we didn't deserve a draw, we fucking did, we had the best chances, 50% of possession and the same corners and shots on target. Biggest bunch of wanks in football. 32000 fucking what a massive club. We'll stuff them at home, and we've failed this season if they come above us.

Fuck me this is even bad for one of your posts!

You were robbed just as much as us? We had 2 perfectly good goals chalked off! You can't get any more robbed than that.

Regardless of whether you think you deserved a draw or not, had the officials got the decisions right we'd have burried you long before your equalising goals.

McFail the most blinkered poster I've ever come across on a forum!

Fuck me this is even bad for one of your posts!

You were robbed just as much as us? We had 2 perfectly good goals chalked off! You can't get any more robbed than that.

Regardless of whether you think you deserved a draw or not, had the officials got the decisions right we'd have burried you long before your equalising goals.

McFail the most blinkered poster I've ever come across on a forum!

All your supporters are like you, in fact most of them are bigger wanks than you. Blinkered FC should be your name. You can cry about the over the line as much as you want, it was NEVER A FUCKING FREE KICK TO START WITH YOU ARSEHOLE! So if you'd scored WE'D have been robbed, and we were robbed because 3 on 1 there's a DEFINITE GOAL on the counter. Scousers man, once you've spoken to one you've spoken to them all.

You mean crap goalies like Neville Southall?

Depends which Neville Southall you're referring to. In his pomp he was probably the best keeper in the world... towards then end? Well still decent but not the same player (actually twice the player but in the wrong way lol!)

Between Nev and big Nige we had some shocking keepers and that was over a several year span, so for me Howard is a class keeper when compared to some of the dross we've had between the sticks over the years

I'm not just saying this because I'm biased but the offside 'goal' was offside. As Stevie says, that kind of offside must be given well over 80% of the time due to the speed of the game and the direction players are moving in. The second one I'll give you though.. ;)

All your supporters are like you, in fact most of them are bigger wanks than you. Blinkered FC should be your name. You can cry about the over the line as much as you want, it was NEVER A FUCKING FREE KICK TO START WITH YOU ARSEHOLE! So if you'd scored WE'D have been robbed, and we were robbed because 3 on 1 there's a DEFINITE GOAL on the counter. Scousers man, once you've spoken to one you've spoken to them all.

You conveniently haven't come up with a defence for the offside goal... your posts are always just using one small part of the truth and ignoring the bits that don't back up your argument.

Had Fellaini's 'offside' goal counted would you have been 'robbed'... would you fuck. You'd also have lost the game.

I also stated earlier that our shite defending robbed us as much as the officials but you didn't bother to read that part, but as always I've balanced my argument with more than just the blinkered neanderthal intellegance that you always spout in threads like this.

I always show you up when we get in a debate, don't really know why you bother, but then again your arguments always seem to just cut and paste from previous ones where you rant about how much you hate Scousers. I can only assume that Cilla Black sexually assaulted you as a child and as it's the only sexual experience you've ever had you're not only angry towards anything scouse, but also a bitter and sad indiviual.

But yeah you was robbed cause it was never a free kick anyways init

You conveniently haven't come up with a defence for the offside goal... your posts are always just using one small part of the truth and ignoring the bits that don't back up your argument.

Had Fellaini's 'offside' goal counted would you have been 'robbed'... would you fuck. You'd also have lost the game.

I also stated earlier that our shite defending robbed us as much as the officials but you didn't bother to read that part, but as always I've balanced my argument with more than just the blinkered neanderthal intellegance that you always spout in threads like this.

I always show you up when we get in a debate, don't really know why you bother, but then again your arguments always seem to just cut and paste from previous ones where you rant about how much you hate Scousers. I can only assume that Cilla Black sexually assaulted you as a child and as it's the only sexual experience you've ever had you're not only angry towards anything scouse, but also a bitter and sad indiviual.

But yeah you was robbed cause it was never a free kick anyways init

I didn't forget about the offside goal can you not read?! Sweetleftpeg's just put you right as well regarding the same subject. Cilla Black must have done some sexual assaulting right around the country if you feel that can be the only reason why the country at large think there's something wrong with scousers. Fucking arsehole. Coming on here crying about refereeing decisions yet completely ignoring the valid issues we had with his refereeing.

I didn't forget about the offside goal can you not read?! Sweetleftpeg's just put you right as well regarding the same subject. Cilla Black must have done some sexual assaulting right around the country if you feel that can be the only reason why the country at large think there's something wrong with scousers. Fucking arsehole. Coming on here crying about refereeing decisions yet completely ignoring the valid issues we had with his refereeing.

How was I crying about refereeing decisions? I've said twice now that our own defending was just as much to blame for not taking the 3 points as the officials.

You never read anything I post or maybe you do but just don't understand fully how to read and that's why you only manage to take little bits from posts and then argue back without addressing the rest of what's been said. I guess it's the little short words you can understand so I apologise am sorry if I write words too long for you to read.

Maybe Cilla Black did lots of raping who knows, she always looked to type to me, but if her pervy hands didn't touch you in an inappropriate way then someone must have... it's the only explanation

Oh and your argument about the offside goal was that 80% would have given it so really it's ok and the right decision, even though it was the wrong decision and you just pulled the 80% figure out of your arse without any idea what percentage would have actually given it as a goal.

Fuck me you're one boring and poorly informed twat

Oh and your argument about the offside goal was that 80% would have given it so really it's ok and the right decision, even though it was the wrong decision and you just pulled the 80% figure out of your arse without any idea what percentage would have actually given it as a goal.

Fuck me you're one boring and poorly informed twat

Of course I pulled the 80% out of the air, something which has just been vehemently agreed with by another Newcastle fan.

Aye it's OK, it went in our favour, and I'm a Newcastle fan. Fuck off.

Haha tbh I'm just a bit bored and winding McFail up passes the time... I've read the same posts from him time and time again and it's a sure thing that if you prod him he'll react :lol:

Winding me up :lol: after 5 deeply emotional responses you're winding me up :lol:

Can anyone else hear it? Can you hear it? It's like a dying cat which has just been knocked over by truck and is stuck between the wheels, you can decipher the odd "la" "fochin" and "is right".

Fattest ugliest goalkeeper in history, in any level including Tyneside Sunday League. He was the perfect representation of your football club.

:lol: class keeper though; you have to give him that