Does size really matter?

wolfy

I've had a few squashed bollocks in my time. (My own I hasten to add), I even ended up in hospital after putting some overalls on. Also find that they haven't as much room to roam and be free since I dropped back down to 32" waist.

download.jpg

Me pictured entering Rake Lane hospital in 2010.

I don't know if this interests anyone or anyone has tried it but I can flick a 10 pence off my bell end(on the fatty like) springing it down and hoying it over my head.

I won;t be trying the wet bath towel dropped on me fatty on anymore though, cos I nearly frigging snapped it. :naughty:

I don't know if this interests anyone or anyone has tried it but I can flick a 10 pence off my bell end(on the fatty like) springing it down and hoying it over my head.

I won;t be trying the wet bath towel dropped on me fatty on anymore though, cos I nearly frigging snapped it. :naughty:

How many fucking posts have wolfy and LBT got between them man :lol: Some people have far, far, far too much time on their hands

A "fatty on?" Really? What a hideous way to describe it :lol: I've just got visions of a sweaty, middle-aged, fat man who hasn't actually seen his penis for years because of his beer belly.

I could have done without that vision actually. :glare:

A "fatty on?" Really? What a hideous way to describe it :lol: I've just got visions of a sweaty, middle-aged, fat man who hasn't actually seen his penis for years because of his beer belly.

I could have done without that vision actually. :glare:

It's just a way to describe a hard on but you are right when saying it's a middle aged man, yet the sweaty bit isn't true, although the beer gut is correct. lol