Sunday Games

Christmas Tree

Every sun, mon and tues plus one sat a month, (currently two a month voluntarily).

Doing the same in a month or so but will be nights rather than days and I'll soon be back at one sat a month which will be a bit better if anything. Desperately need a shift change though, I've been doing this since March and it's terrible but it's a case of new starters have to put the time in till they get on any decent shifts. (And this is a Unionised workforce too, which is diabolical, then again, it's GMB so no surprise there as they're pretty shit).

Every sun, mon and tues plus one sat a month, (currently two a month voluntarily).

Doing the same in a month or so but will be nights rather than days and I'll soon be back at one sat a month which will be a bit better if anything. Desperately need a shift change though, I've been doing this since March and it's terrible but it's a case of new starters have to put the time in till they get on any decent shifts. (And this is a Unionised workforce too, which is diabolical, then again, it's GMB so no surprise there as they're pretty shit).

get involved in your union & organise to stand up to management.

"ask not what your country can do for you..."

get involved in your union & organise to stand up to management.

"ask not what your country can do for you..."

It's the fucking Union and members past and present who have caused this set up not the management!

Did ten years with S&N and was in The T&G and by and large they were a good union, since then this is my third job, all of them GMB and they're not much cop at all in fact I'm being mild.

Was also asked to be a shop steward before I left S&N which I seriously considered before the closure of Newcastle Brown Ale on Tyneside.