Over 2400 members.

wolfy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should ban CabayeAye, when i thought he was a plucky squaddie in Catterick who had joined the army to better himself i was willing to tolerate his opinions. Now we know he's a over-privileged cunt with frankly ridiculous opinions we should delete his account imo.

See, you couldn't say all this stuff if you were still a mod :lol:

Ah, so this whole thread is just so Wolfy can complain people are being mean to him. Well, suck it up Icke. If you're going to be arrogant about your opinions, people will challenge them and when you can't back them up, people will mock them.

I get plenty of stick on here and have honestly never thought about jacking it in because of that. If people are honestly stropping off because of the words on their screen then they need to have a word with themselves.

If the initial hazing gets people turning away then one option is a "Welcome to Toontastic" board that is under stricter control. Personally I think the barracking people get at first sorts the wheat from the chaff. However, there've been a few new posters who've done a "Hi I'm new to the board" thread and had a overwhelmingly genial welcome, then they've said nowt else after that.

What makes this board is a core of clever, articulate and witty posters with a good number of idiot, bumbling oafs to add filler. ;)

Think the hazing is a good thing personally. It's the loss of long termers like Fop, LM, Rob W, Manc, KSA etc that I don't like, whatever the reasons.

Fop - Outed as a muscle-mary, couldnt stand the shame

LM - hounded out for his views

Rob W - RIP

Manc-mag - In prison

KSA - moved to London

Ah, so this whole thread is just so Wolfy can complain people are being mean to him. Well, suck it up Icke. If you're going to be arrogant about your opinions, people will challenge them and when you can't back them up, people will mock them.

I get plenty of stick on here and have honestly never thought about jacking it in because of that. If people are honestly stropping off because of the words on their screen then they need to have a word with themselves.

If the initial hazing gets people turning away then one option is a "Welcome to Toontastic" board that is under stricter control. Personally I think the barracking people get at first sorts the wheat from the chaff. However, there've been a few new posters who've done a "Hi I'm new to the board" thread and had a overwhelmingly genial welcome, then they've said nowt else after that.

What makes this board is a core of clever, articulate and witty posters with a good number of idiot, bumbling oafs to add filler. ;)

Why hang around if people dont make it a pleasant experience. Your accusation of arrogance against Wolfy is more a reflection on you than wolfy. His views are a bit mental and he is using the forum as a bit of fun to present those views. You expect your arguments to 'win him over' and because they have superior logic, he is 'arrogant' for not changing his view.

Personally i dont like any form of behaviour online that people wouldnt replicate face to face.

Personally i dont like any form of behaviour online that people wouldnt replicate face to face.

I keep telling you, just because I showed it you on webcam that one time does not mean I'm that kind of boy. :o

I only came here because I was banned on N-O. Googled 'Newcastle forums' and it was the first result.

All proper Newcastle fans have been banned f

Doesn't Newcastle-Online keep an open record of every single ban for anyone to read? He on that?

You won't find any posting of why I was banned. Clearasil Online is what it is, they're not all wanks which is the nicest thing I can say about it.

Here man, go back 2 or 3 years and I couldn't post a single message without Stevie/Wacky calling me a cunt and wishing I died (or something equally as witty)

The ribbing people get on here currently is tame in comparison to some that has been given out over the years. If they can't take it then they shouldn't be on the internet tbh

The likes of Wolfy/Cabaye/LBT invite it onto themselves and enjoy the attention