Over 2400 members.

wolfy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I joined I just noticed that it seemed just a certain amount of posters were joining in the threads, which seems a paltry amount considering the amount of members.

I know there's a few posters that appear to think they rule the place and don't make it easy for newbies and a few act like stuck up pompous bastards lol

I'm sorry but that's just the way I see it hahahaha.

I can take any shit dished out at me but I have the feeling that if I give it back I'll be gone and I'm sure many others have that feeling as well.

I'm just telling it like I see it but the arseholes ( and you know who you are) need to get a grip and stop acting like little lord fucking fauntleroy's against new posters or those you feel are beneath your intelligence.

That's pretty interesting reading an outside perspective. From my point of view, I lurked for ages before I actually joined, so I guess I had a bit of an idea about what the forum was like and how people were with each other. Part of the reason I did join was because there was a lot more freedom in posting, no moderating posts for swearing etc, and that people actually seemed to have an idea about what others were like and could take the piss out of each other, but (mostly) not going ott.

And in terms of numbers of people who do actually post, I guess there must be a fair few like me who simply don't get on here all the time or find someone has already put what they were going to say (possibly worded better as well) and it kinda feels pointless making the same post again. Just my 2c.

I think we should ban CabayeAye, when i thought he was a plucky squaddie in Catterick who had joined the army to better himself i was willing to tolerate his opinions. Now we know he's a over-privileged cunt with frankly ridiculous opinions we should delete his account imo.

The NUTZ crowd only came over because of an infighting on their board. Also moving to a new forum and then starting your own clique immediately was never going to go down well.

New members getting hazed happens on hundreds of thousands of internet forums, it's not unique to this one.

I honestly don't know.

Some guy was asking advice about his depressed friend who had a drink and drug problem. I said in my experience, people who voluntarily seek help/therapy will be fine. For some reason he found that insulting for me to say.

However, the real reason I was banned, is because nobody likes me.