Lake Bells Tits

Christmas Tree

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LBT mentioning Dewhursts butchers and Raleigh Grifters. Not the kind of things most native Norweigans would know too much about CT imagines.

Imagines :lol:

I don't think many young Norwegians would know much about British butchers that went out of business nearly 20 years ago, never mind use their name in the way he did.

I'm sure he's a canny lad whoever he is / was / will be next :lol:

Imagines :lol:

I don't think many young Norwegians would know much about British butchers that went out of business nearly 20 years ago, never mind use their name in the way he did.

I'm sure he's a canny lad whoever he is / was / will be next :lol:

He could have lived in the UK for all you know, and you could be a female dwarf circus performer for all we know. It's the Internet.

He could have lived in the UK for all you know, and you could be a female dwarf circus performer for all we know. It's the Internet.

:lol:

I think 5 user names in a couple of years suggests an intriguing back catalogue.

And as for living here, I doubt there's even many english students who have heard of Dewhursts.

Is there any reason for a witch hunt here.

It is a forum after all where the majority do not know each other personally. I understand a few people have met up as is with the norm of forums everywhere but there's no need for anyone to expend all their energies on trying to have a poster banned or sent to Coventry just because some people do not agree with his or her posts.

There is a very simple and easy to use facility on this forum and that is, "the ability to ignore a person" so why can't people just use that if someone is blighting their lives on the internet.

In a nutshell, it's frigging pathetic.

Is there any reason for a witch hunt here.

It is a forum after all where the majority do not know each other personally. I understand a few people have met up as is with the norm of forums everywhere but there's no need for anyone to expend all their energies on trying to have a poster banned or sent to Coventry just because some people do not agree with his or her posts.

There is a very simple and easy to use facility on this forum and that is, "the ability to ignore a person" so why can't people just use that if someone is blighting their lives on the internet.

In a nutshell, it's frigging pathetic.

There's no witch hunt here and nobody's mentioned banning.

Just a bit of fun with our young Norwegian student. ;)