Lake Bells Tits

Christmas Tree

"I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for you meddling kids". :lol:

So come on, who are you really? Fop? Manc Mag? PeasePud?

The evidence.

Formerly known as Saltwater on here and prior to that a string of alias's on Newcastle Online that included;

Flatline

Rainforest

Deadmau5

Claims to be a student living in Norway or somewhere yet knows all about UK butcher chains that went out of business 17 years ago :lol:

Perhaps one of our Newcastle Online lot may know your early story over there. :shifty:

"No Shaggy, we're going to Solve this mystery"!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pessepud or manc-mag are ridiculous suggestions but Fop is a possibility. As he was outed as a Muscle Mary and never came back, LBTs crass and conspicuous references to 'hot blondes' with 'fake tits' could be just compensating for his homosexual instincts.

There is no chance that the vernacular he uses comes from a bloke who uses English as his second language.

He also goes awol for days/weeks at a time. Probably to log in under his proper name. . . .

Agreed, no chance is he scandinavian. The body building stuff would suggest fop, right down to the weights he says he can lift.

You're wrong there imo, when i used to play warcraft you couldn't tell a lot of the Scandinavia weren't native english speakers until you heard them, they'd type with slang and colloquialisms.

The Swedish especially have impeccable English from the people i know anyway.

Thats 3 times I've called his bluff now and 3 times you have supported him. I sense a rabbit off!

Can FOP speak norwegian then? Or swedish?

Ask Aeris if you doubt my norwegian heritage ;)

And J69, I realise the weights must seem overwhelming to you, since you are genetically engineered towards the womens section of the gym :)

Rather than engage in a sensible dialogue like Dr.Gloom on here, you get all worked up over the fact that we are way stronger than you :lol:

Dont be so insecure man :lol:

There is no chance that the vernacular he uses comes from a bloke who uses English as his second language.

He also goes awol for days/weeks at a time. Probably to log in under his proper name. . . .

He said today "I'm quite pissed about this". No person from from Northern England would say anything other than "pissed off". That's a yankism, I doubt it is a yank though.