Notting Hill Carnival

Christmas Tree

Ah, I know the Spice of Life, decent non-denominational place to start a Soho night out. :good: Glad you had a good trip.

Wish we'd found that neck of the woods before today. Really lived that pub and seemed like a proper pub.

Saw one a bit further up (didn't go in) called Normans. That looked like it would be eventful! :lol: lots of signs saying come in and have a sing along around the Peeanna!

Saw one a bit further up (didn't go in) called Normans. That looked like it would be eventful! :lol: lots of signs saying come in and have a sing along around the Peeanna!

Haha, ended up in there shortly before Christmas last year for the aforementioned drunken singalong, it was surprisingly enjoyable. Needed a few drinks down me first though. :D

Haha, ended up in there shortly before Christmas last year for the aforementioned drunken singalong, it was surprisingly enjoyable. Needed a few drinks down me first though. :D

Martin, what was the pub called where we did the quiz? We should have sent CT there - or to the Eurovision bar :D

Martin, what was the pub called where we did the quiz? We should have sent CT there - or to the Eurovision bar :D

:lol: The former is Halfway II Heaven, and I did jokingly try to send him there here.

As for the place with the Eurovision night, that's Retro Bar - although I watched the Ennis/Farah/Rutherford night of athletics in there with a packed and enthusiastic crowd, so maybe even that's changing for the worse <_<:D

Didn't go (you twats) :lol:

Breakfast in the park opposite the Savoy, hired bikes and rode to Tower of London via ST Pauls. Boat from the tower to the eye followed by a trip to see Dave C.

Opposite number 10 a load of hotties were holding up banners saying Breast Equality and about to unleash their baps. We were dragged away by our wives.

Few beers in a really nice pub in Soho called spice of life ? And then back to Leicester Sq to Fioris for a nice kebab.

Popped in and straight back out of the National Gallery and then taxi to Lings Cross.

On train, knackered.

I was in the Spice of Life yesterday, but well after you. Would've said hello otherwise if I'd seen you!

I went to the Notting Hill Carnival today. Didn't enjoy it at all though - felt like I was elbow-deep in teen pregnancy and chlamydia at times. Went home, the mrs had some friends from her halls arriving later on so she's probably still there.

Never had any trouble though, one cath-word pushed me from behind as I walked through a crowd but not worth bothering with. Sticking to the main areas though it was perfectly fine!