Chelsea v Newcastle United

Park Life

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah bench is a bit weak for me like. Shows where we need to strengthen

Into the last week of the window and its a good test today to see where we are as a squad. Pretty much a full strength starting 11 just hope we dont need to rely on the bench in the second half. Massive game.

I think we will see a couple of moves this week like. Especially if we beat Chelsea. That would be a big boost over Chelsea if we are to chase 4th. If we are i'd say we will get another two.

Full back and and Striker.

Really think we can go there and play football. We are capable of a big result and its at an important time in the season.

Last year we had a great start, im sure we will be aiming for that again this season too.

Guest CabayeAye

Santon looks more and more like Enrique by the game, playing the ball rather than passing it into touch. Good stuff from Anita too.

Guest CabayeAye

I'd like to see the 443 in action. I really don't like our 442, it NEVER works!

My prediction - They will get a ridiculous penalty from a blatantly paid off ref. We will get either a draw or a win after Cisse shows a lethal touch and Ben Arfa tears them apart. If Cabaye gets into his stride, we'll control the midfield and get 2 or 3.

My first bit has unfortunately come true.

Guest CabayeAye

making a meal of something and diving are different things , there was contact i'm afraid.

No they aren't. Chucking yourself on the floor to con the ref is cheating whether there is the slightest touch or not.

making a meal of something and diving are different things , there was contact i'm afraid.

He started going down and trailed his foot at Anita who had swung but pulled back, dive 100%

Fucking hate this modern game, contact ! :rolleyes: