The Human body.

wolfy

I think our own minds can cure a lot of our problems or at worst, keep the aggressiveness of certain diseases such as © at bay. It just depends on the strength of a persons mind I think.

Also I think there is stuff out there that do a lot of good against diseases and one of them is hemp oil and it makes you wonder why it's illegal to grow your own.

Read into that what you will.

I think our own minds can cure a lot of our problems or at worst, keep the aggressiveness of certain diseases such as © at bay. It just depends on the strength of a persons mind I think.

Also I think there is stuff out there that do a lot of good against diseases and one of them is hemp oil and it makes you wonder why it's illegal to grow your own.

howay man!

Being stressed can have a negative impact and worsen your physical health, as it can make you stop eating, stop exercising, stop going outside etc, which worsens the symptoms.

So in that sense, a bit of positivity can certainly help.

I would say it's more a case of being negative worsening the decline than being positive improving things.

If you've got something serious, your time is still more or less up.

No doubt medicine cures. but with things like Cancer we are still fighting it and new drugs are still being developed.

Couple of funny things though. My Gran (RIP) died in hospital of a broken arm. Strange but true. I think sometimes willpower can go hand in hand with medicine, the body has its own natural fight to survive. Just look at what it does itself without you even thinking about it. My Gran though, ok yes a huge coincidence, but was in hospital for 2 weeks and then died on her late husbands birthday.

How many people do you also hear say "Im not retiring as if I dont have something to think about like work Ill just end up dead".

Funny one at work was a lad who was on tablets and they were making him feel sick. So the docs gave him tablets to counteract that and you know the side effect? Yep, they could make you feel sick.

Nailed it in the second post. :lol:

I think you should lay off the herbal baccy.

my wife worked with someone who was on chemo and died from a catching a cold which led to an infection that killed him because his immune system was so low.

it's not one of those drugs that will definitely cure you. and it can make things a lot worse, and even kill you sooner than the cancer might. but ultimately it's all about the percentages. if i was diagnosed with cancer while young and otherwise healthy, i'd probably go for it.

Chemotherapy can cure some cancers as can radiotherapy. Often it's just life extending or eases symptoms though, and the side effects can be horrendous. So it just depends on your situation and values. 99 times out of 100 I'd probably take it.

i think chemo will be looked back on as a pretty barbaric form of treatment. ok, there's nothing out there presently that treats cancer better. but there must surely be some advances at some stage that will lead to a form of treatment that doesn't present so many side effects and risks.

Wolfy thinks chemotherapy doesnt work. There's a surprise. I'm fairly sure it's got better results than smarties and smiles. Those that opt for alternative therapies almost always have a shorter life span. If it's end stage stuff then fair enough if you pack it all in. If it's first episode cancer you would have to be fucking mad not to try what the millions of cancer survivors around the world succeeded with. But then Wolfy is madder than a box of ftogs so. . .

Wolfy thinks chemotherapy doesnt work. There's a surprise.

Tbf he's not actually said that.

Chemo/radiotherapy and having your bowel/oesophagus/breast/testicle ripped off/out is nasty business indeed and nobody would choose to have them if they had a choice other than succumbing. Cancer is a horrible, horrible disease though so until we can prevent it or fight it in other ways then you'll just have to take the chemo that rots your innards or the radiotherapy that makes you infertile , or the major surgery with all its complications.

Life may be a bitch but death is an absolute cunt.

Wolfy thinks chemotherapy doesnt work. There's a surprise. I'm fairly sure it's got better results than smarties and smiles. Those that opt for alternative therapies almost always have a shorter life span. If it's end stage stuff then fair enough if you pack it all in. If it's first episode cancer you would have to be fucking mad not to try what the millions of cancer survivors around the world succeeded with. But then Wolfy is madder than a box of ftogs so. . .

It might help if you read posts properly, then you will see I never said anything of the sort.

Thanks for that Captain Obvious.

Your bedside manner is impeccable :lol:

"Doctor, I have this massive rash on my face"

"Errr yes, thanks for that Captain Obvious!

Howay man, some of us are having our dinner! :lol:

Nights again?

Just had a takeaway curry. So sleepy. Going to kip in the relatives' room. If any cathword thinks they're getting admitted to ICU tonight they're going to be extremely disappointed.

And dead.

Nights again?

Just had a takeaway curry. So sleepy. Going to kip in the relatives' room. If any cathword thinks they're getting admitted to ICU tonight they're going to be extremely disappointed.

And dead.

:lol:

Aye, permanent nights. Last one for this week though and all is peaceful at the moment.