from a rangers fan

eljacko

Hi guys, been a lifelong rangers fan and have always had a soft spot for newcastle, and with talk of a possible investment from the newcastle owner hopefully it can start an affiliation between my two favourite clubs.

I was wondering, what do you fans think of the Rangers situation? As im sick of hearing the same old biased nonsense from the scottish media.

Rangers? Who are they?

As for the former Glasgow rangers, you got what you deserved. If this double contract stuff turns out to be true I hope your former club is stripped of the titles you cheated yourself too.

And NUFC don't like you any more than Celtic either.

Fucking hell he's not been aggressive or anything.

Having said that no one does really care, and I agree with the point they should be stripped of their titles when its proved unequivocally that they've been cheating.

What gets me about Rangers AND Celtic fans is they have absolutely no idea of their station in the world. I've met loads even been to an old firm game, and when you speak to one they ALWAYS say "who do you prefer Celtic or Rangers", it's like saying who do you prefer Boro or Hull. Literally not one person cares or notices, but Scotland is a bubble and to them they're the biggest clubs in the world, when they're two clubs historically who have inferior average attendances to Newcastle.

Conor Newton has been linked with a loan move up to Rangers, is he any good?

Adam Campbell is the boy you should be after. He's 5ft4 but he's gonna be a top top player, I'll say now having seen him 5 times he'll play for England. Would do him good getting used to big crowds as well.

Conor Newton has been linked with a loan move up to Rangers, is he any good?

Think he's been given a one year extension but he hasn't really made much of an impression yet so he'll probably get released at the end of this season.

Without sounding patronising, it would do us no harm to have Rangers as a feeder club, our fringe players who can't get in, are better than anything Celtic have and like I say it would be good for these kids to play at Ibrox.

Without sounding patronising, it would do us no harm to have Rangers as a feeder club, our fringe players who can't get in, are better than anything Celtic have and like I say it would be good for these kids to play at Ibrox.

It does sound patronising. As well as a bloody good idea.

It does sound patronising. As well as a bloody good idea.

For both Rangers and Newcastle though. For Bigirimana, Sammy and Campbell for example it would be nigh on perfect, and in terms of Scottish football they'd be the best players there at a young age.

Aye but I'd imagine that the quality of football in the Scottish Third Division would probably be worse than in the development league.

Though as you say, playing for a first team in front of decent crowds would help them deal with the expectation and pressure side of things.

Aye but I'd imagine that the quality of football in the Scottish Third Division would probably be worse than in the development league.

Though as you say, playing for a first team in front of decent crowds would help them deal with the expectation and pressure side of things.

Was talking to a kid from your fair toon on Saturday and the crack is amongst Rangers fans, they're looking for a way to jump leagues and are convinced they'll be allowed to. May only be for one season.

On that not by the way ewerk, we were talking to these kids from the place up from Belfast that's 13 miles from Scotland, before you get to Giants Causeway, they sound fuck all like yeez, they sound almost Scottish.

Guest CabayeAye

Don't sit on the fence, Renton mate.

Tell us what you really think! :lol:

And for the record, I quite like Rangers. It's Celtic who I fucking hate.

Don't sit on the fence, Renton mate.

Tell us what you really think! :lol:

And for the record, I quite like Rangers. It's Celtic who I fucking hate.

I don't know how you can prefer one to the other. Celtic act as if they have no sectarian fans, and continually promote how well behaved and how righteous their support is when fucking nothing could be further from the truth, while Rangers half acknowledge they're cunts. Massively insignificant football clubs who barely register on any radar. For me its like saying who do you prefer Harold Shipman or Myra Hindley. Rangers would be Shipman though.

On that not by the way ewerk, we were talking to these kids from the place up from Belfast that's 13 miles from Scotland, before you get to Giants Causeway, they sound fuck all like yeez, they sound almost Scottish.

Aye there's plenty of Ulster-Scots from that way sound like that, Brendan Rodgers being one of them. Years ago many of them would've rowed across the Irish Sea for church then rowed back again the same evening. In certain places you'll get street signs written in Ulster-Scots. All part of their heritage.

Edited by ewerk

I don't know how you can prefer one to the other. Celtic act as if they have no sectarian fans, and continually promote how well behaved and how righteous their support is when fucking nothing could be further from the truth, while Rangers half acknowledge they're cunts. Massively insignificant football clubs who barely register on any radar. For me its like saying who do you prefer Harold Shipman or Myra Hindley. Rangers would be Shipman though.

I think a lot of people think 'I hate the way they go about it, but as I'm British/Irish I prefer Rangers/Celtic to the other.'

Personally I couldn't give a shit either way and would go watch queens park if I was in the area as both teams are bigoted and offer very little to endear me to them, however if Rangers do become a sort of feeder club I will definite prefer them due to connections to our club.

I just thank god I was brought up a Newcastle fan, we don't need to go on about the Newcastle family, like you hear them on doing. We're the best club in the world as far as I'm concerned. Our support are far more decent than the vast majority of football fans and everyone knows that is true.

You go round the country, Leeds fans - cunts, Liverpool fans - cunts, Boro and Sunderland - completely jealous bitter cunts, Man Utd - hooligan element spoilt cunts, Tottenham - deluded cunts, Arsenal & most of Chelsea - new age fan cunts, Rangers & Celtic - sectarian cunts, Villa - boring cunts. We have better supporters than all of these clubs.