Other games

nortoon

I don't watch much football other than us these days, but watching this tonight, why does Pardew feel the need to over complicate things.

Nice flowing end to end stuff here with out all the fannying on..

Enjoyable game of football to watch.

At the moment the only team looking like going down is frickin us. !!

Looking at the quality of the goals in this match and the fact Wigan are also playing some decent stuff at the moment we're the ones who deserve it unfortunately.Disgusting.

The only team remaining whom we can realistically count on getting 3 points against is QPR, even then I don't expect us to get anything at all from that game with Pardew's continued negative football.

Villa will win this as the mackems are shite. I reckon Wigan will keep grinding out results to really put pressure on our 5 point lead. If we don't win that game against QPR then I think we're favourite to go down because we'll get another drubbing off Arsenal to worsen our GD further.

The mackems will be happy regardless of the result today because it puts pressure on us.