Other games

nortoon

Ivory Coast-v-Senegal tomorrow.

.com have Tiote as being in the squad for IC, but he himself says he hopes to be fit for the Everton match.

Is the IC-Senegal match a 2 legged qualifier?

Speaking of which, I've only just got around to checking out the highlights. Quality header from Cisse - Hopefully the floodgates will now be open.

tumblr_ma1wizX4Z51r1fq7do1_500.gif

I'm torn, I mean obviously I want the real winner to be football, but if there's possibly a way for that to be true and yet both sunderland and Liverpool finish the day without any more points and a punishing goal difference, well that'd just be lovely.

I'm still flabbergasted at how bad Reading were yesterday. Almost every single bloody Spurs attack was down the right as it was Harte and Macanuff there. :lol::jesuswept:

McCleary though looks like a cracking little player, would definitely work at NUFC. A winger who can beat his man and put the ball into dangerous areas - CT would love him.

Unfortunately his set pieces have been crap this season. He's only in the team because of them so when he can't get them past the first man then he's utterly useless.

Done very well for Reading but has always been done for pace even in the Championship, can't really get away with it so easily at this level. Nevermind, there's always Nicky Shorey available to step in...