Should people have to apply for a license to have children.

Kevin Carr's Gloves

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my Mrs was in hospital after giving birth the lass opposite asked her what she thought of the name 'Giselle-Tyne.' This is the same lass who when my Mrs asked about the father answered 'na, divn't kna where he is since he deleted himself off facebook.'

Fucking hell. :jesuswept:

I have no children (by choice) but my friends who do have children have a max of two most only have one as they just can't afford to have anymore add to that potential uni fees and it tightens the belt even more.

I work on a social housing estate which the number of teenage pregnancies in the local high school is currently 11 and none of them are even in their final year at school yet. I don't remember anyone being pregnant in my final year at school, so do we class children having children as the norn now?

I think the UK teen pregnancy rate is five times that of the Netherlands. In Hull we had a 13 year old give birth to twins named one lad as the dad and it turned out to be another after DNA tests. Lack of education from parents is the main issue that needs to be delt with. By the time kids hit highschool the damage may well already be done.

One that note I am off to weed the community garden!

I can remember two lasses at school being pregnant when I was in my last year. But that was seen as unusual. And that was living in West Denton!

So it has changed like.

On names, I commented at work to the bank as it was taking a while for someone to come and see me. I was then told his surname was Tortoise which made the delay all worthwhile :lol:

I have no children (by choice) but my friends who do have children have a max of two most only have one as they just can't afford to have anymore add to that potential uni fees and it tightens the belt even more.

I work on a social housing estate which the number of teenage pregnancies in the local high school is currently 11 and none of them are even in their final year at school yet. I don't remember anyone being pregnant in my final year at school, so do we class children having children as the norn now?

I think the UK teen pregnancy rate is five times that of the Netherlands. In Hull we had a 13 year old give birth to twins named one lad as the dad and it turned out to be another after DNA tests. Lack of education from parents is the main issue that needs to be delt with. By the time kids hit highschool the damage may well already be done.

To be fair I have had a fair few schoolmates having kids already (I'm 19), but only one (the absolute ugliest girl in school and frankly I don't know why anyone would stick anything in her ). Maybe you're just the wrong side of the Humber :)

lack of shame and humiliation for me, but that does come from the parents...I think shame kept the nations morals intact in the past. Nowadays you dont have to be ashamed of anything. You can take that attitiude to extremes, and "honour killings" among ethnic minorities are a perfect example of that. But a bit of gentle brainwashing of your children is how they acheived it in the past. A lot more difficult nowadays when sex is everywhere and used to sell and promote a lfestyle which some teenagers aspire to. I'm 43 narly and my parents never had a convrsation with me about contraception but when I started having sex I knew I had to put a bag on it.

lack of shame and humiliation for me, but that does come from the parents...I think shame kept the nations morals intact in the past. Nowadays you dont have to be ashamed of anything. You can take that attitiude to extremes, and "honour killings" among ethnic minorities are a perfect example of that. But a bit of gentle brainwashing of your children is how they acheived it in the past. A lot more difficult nowadays when sex is everywhere and used to sell and promote a lfestyle which some teenagers aspire to. I'm 43 narly and my parents never had a convrsation with me about contraception but when I started having sex I knew I had to put a bag on it.

I always preferred pulling out and splashing it across her tits.

It is hard work being a parent. There is no manual on it but you have to graft and bond. Problem is, I think a lot of young uns see it as a fad and then once the baby has stopped being cute and getting them attention they get bored and unarsed. That's a massive generalisation of course, I work with a 17 year old lass who's just had a bairn who is in a solid relationship and the both of them are taking it very seriously.