New Season Ticket

Happy Face

Oh aye...not sure if we want your sort hanging around causing a nuisance ;)

Loads of grief at the start of last season from those who moved from Level 7 and wanted to stand...hopefully you will observe tradition on the east side of the ground and turn up with a matching tartan thermos and travel rug though :)

We wanted to get up the back of the corner and be a nuisance with standing, but we could only get seats in the yellow box here (moved from L2N)........

imrvjc.jpg

So we'll probably sit down like good boys.

Thousands of season ticket holders should by now have received their cards ahead of the opening game of the campaign against Tottenham on Saturday.

The Club began sending out tickets, using a staggered approach, last Monday, and they should all have arrived with supporters by Tuesday, 14th August.

Anybody who has not received their new smartcard by Wednesday, 15th August should contact the Box Office on 0844 372 1892 with their supporter number ready. The Club will then arrange for a duplicate to be printed, which can be picked up prior to the Spurs match.

Season tickets are still available from the stadium Box Office and online via tickets.nufc.co.uk.

They are the only way to guarantee seats for every league game next season, including the campaign opener against Tottenham on 18th August, the derby against Sunderland and attractive fixtures against Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Lad at work jumped the gun yesterday and rang them and was told he'd get it 'probably on Thursday.'

I'm sure they'll all come, but they're not half cutting it fine again, especially if they fuck anyone's card details up..which let's face it they will.

I'm sure they'll all come, but they're not half cutting it fine again

That's the point like. Don't mind mistakes, but every sodding year there's a queue at the box office for the first home game as the invetibale load of fuck ups get rectified at the last minute rather than allowing any contingency.

We wanted to get up the back of the corner and be a nuisance with standing, but we could only get seats in the yellow box here (moved from L2N)........

imrvjc.jpg

So we'll probably sit down like good boys.

Awful seats. I wouldn't sit there me like.

Whenever Ive been ive always been top level or top of the middle of leazes, but my tickets are L1E, what's it like round there atmosphere/seats wise

First game of the season, all day on the piss, late kick off.....

Atmosphere should be cracking everywhere.

Ages ago, I used to have a ticket 4 rows from the front in the Leazes End. Brilliant for having a conversation with David James when the action was down the other end, but shite for everything else.

Then went up to Level 7, which was brilliant. It's a workout for your eyes mind, but you soon get used to it. Ashley then decided he wanted to put away fans in my seat, so I ended up in the Gallowgate. Canny seats, good view...but some horrendously negative characters around. Tricky to get any decent banter when there's different people sitting in front of your every week (usually a bunch of Chinese students taking photos throughout the game).

I have been reliably informed by my source that my season ticket has arrived. It's taken her till now to text me back to tell me, something about being busy taking care of the bairn. Needs to sort her priorities out like. Which reminds me that I still want this..

toon-beer-bairns-wor-lass-tshirt_design.jpg

How did every ones first day back go?

Me and my daughter were joined by her Fiance after a pre season transfer from the Gallowgate. On the other side I had a very well balanced chap who seems great with exactly the right balance of support, humour etc.

Have an extremely funny bloke sitting right behind me whose patter and one liners have me laughing throughout the game.

Only real downside was the change of in ground bookies. Absolute joke in the Leazes with only one guy on and then the machine fucked up meaning no bets were placed. I was also told that you now have to collect your winnings "online". WTF

Very happy with our new seats. There was more singing on Saturday than in the entire season in Leazes L2 library,

One bit of aggro cos the kid behind one of our lads insisted on holding the back of his chair. Don't know why any fucker would get the urge, but he's even doing it on that fancam picture :lol: Our mate just turned around and telt him before half time "second half you stick to your chair and I'll stick to mine" cue under the breath mumblings of plastic gangster a few minutes later, but no actual response when they were face to face. Divvies.