Freecycle

Christmas Tree

Just a word for how good this site is. The sort and quality of stuff is really quite impressive.

So far this week I have managed to get a golf trolley and a pair of virtually new golf shoes for a young'un who is just starting.

Highly recommended.

Just a word for how good this site is. The sort and quality of stuff is really quite impressive.

So far this week I have managed to get a golf trolley and a pair of virtually new golf shoes for a young'un who is just starting.

Highly recommended.

Size 8?

There's some abrupt cheeky cunts on there like .

Adverts calling for stuff

"wanted - fish tank, must be 5' x 3', and good condition"

"wanted, dyson (latest model)"

"urgently needed, kingsize bed and base. Curtains. Donor to deliver"

Go fuck yaselves .

When I first got married and moved into our first house we got loads of stuff of here, Was ideal for when we got our puppy as she was chewing everything also.

There's some abrupt cheeky cunts on there like .

Adverts calling for stuff

"wanted - fish tank, must be 5' x 3', and good condition"

"wanted, dyson (latest model)"

"urgently needed, kingsize bed and base. Curtains. Donor to deliver"

Go fuck yaselves .

Aye seen a fair few people wanting Freezers, Fridges etc... cheeky gits :-D

Best one I saw that someone was giving away though was 'suitcase with broken leg'. Do suitcases have legs, or is does the owner just give you it and then take a baseball bat to your knee?

Aye seen a fair few people wanting Freezers, Fridges etc... cheeky gits :-D

Best one I saw that someone was giving away though was 'suitcase with broken leg'. Do suitcases have legs, or is does the owner just give you it and then take a baseball bat to your knee?

:) aye that's them. A mate was moving few year back and put settee and fridge on there.

Said the folk that turned up didnt even so much as utter thanks.

People were phoning as soon as it went on there (understandable of course) but given the nature of ot being moderated by volunteers the offer was on there a day or two. Was literally inundated and said a fair fee were had the fucking neck to be arsey as they'd been taken !

I'd rather launch it in the tip than come across some ungrateful shithouse with a skidmark at the back of their shirt like some of them hovering about on there .

Same with that whole car boot scene .

Id love to go one day with a hidden camera, no intention of selling.

set up a tressle table with loads of decent gear on priced at £1.20 and when they start twisting their faces and as their negotiating face begins to grimace, just as they begin to mumble their opening gambit of "al give y a quid ?" give them a simple "go fuck yourself"