Another Shooting in America

The Fish

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

It was linked to at the bottom of this, about the huge asteroid passing by Earth tonight.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/03/05/dont-panic-but-theres-a-massive-asteroid-passing-between-the-earth-and-the-moon-tonight-4426627/

I like to read about Astronomy whilst I'm screwing the contents of my fridge.

Is it how you get your Roquefort off?

I normally peruse a selection of Limburger shots.

You might think that question was flippant, but please be assured; Emmental I said.

It's not the flippancy of your questions. It's the sheer Abondance of them.

We Cantal spend hours sating your curiosity, you know.

The fuck is going on uPaneer?

Halloumi to educate you, Chimay think you can talk to me like that and get away with it, but you can't.

• 4 weeks later...

Busy day in Merika, 3 dead in a shooting at Fort Hood, Texas ( the second incident there following the 2009 shootings).

It's reported that the shooter, who shot himself, bought the 9mm pistol at a local store..... You know, like you would a phone or a pint of milk. FFS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-26863033

Also, on the same day, gunshots reported on campus at Kent State University.

No casualties and suspect arrested

http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-79805549/

It did.

They aren't allowed firearms on site ( excepting MPs and guard duty), but it seems the bloke just strolled to the local Death shop and bought himself a 9mm pistol.

(Being Texas, it probably came free with an iPad or something.)

Ironically, the bloke who did the 2009 shootings , Maj. Hassan, a man whose job it is to kill people, killed people whose job it was to kill people. His punishment for killing is to be killed.

God Bless Murica!

Ironically, the bloke who did the 2009 shootings , Maj. Hassan, a man whose job it is to kill people, killed people whose job it was to kill people. His punishment for killing is to be killed.

God Bless Murica!

You realize that the 2009 shooting was sudden jihad syndrome right? "Aloha Snackbar!"

This one yesterday was a vet returned and undergoing evaluation for PTSD.

What ever happened to the two wanks that sawed off some guy's head on the streets of London and bragged that no one had the minerals to stop them? (another sudden jihad syndrome case if I remember right).

Life sentences.

Arseholes like a Guatemalan sinkhole by the time they get out, if they ever do.

Good to hear. I was afraid they might apologize to them for offending thier culture or tender sensibilities or something.

God Bless Murica!

:lol:

Oh America, what're we to do with you?