Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

No fish..the greatest minds on the planet aren't all wrong, they are just twisting the truth to fit a criteria, which is space travel. They know they're lying but to tell the truth would render them unemployed.

Reading books and looking at pictures and being lectured on what they want you to know, doesn't make you an expert..

If things don't fit, question them.

Ahhh, so people time travelled back to 1687 to get Newton to write the law to fit around the conspiracy that they've created to fox us all. Got it :good:

oh and the thing you're telling me to do? I'm doing it. Nothing you're claiming fits, nothing, so I'm questioning it. You're misunderstanding of the nature of vacuums and your misunderstanding of Newton's 3rd Law... I'm questioning them both, because they don't fit.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, so people time travelled back to 1687 to get Newton to write the law to fit around the conspiracy that they've created to fox us all. Got it :good:

oh and the thing you're telling me to do? I'm doing it. Nothing you're claiming fits, nothing, so I'm questioning it. You're misunderstanding of the nature of vacuums and your misunderstanding of Newton's 3rd Law... I'm questioning them both, because they don't fit.

Question all you want, that's your prerogative but you are wrong about rockets working in a vacuum.

An empty balloon is not a vacuum ffs. Absolutely pointless arguing against someone who hasn't got the intellect to understand GCSE physics and refuses to believe the evidence of his own eyes.

GCSE physics :snigger:

Do you actually know what a vacuum is?

You certainly are. :snigger:

the experiment you suggest is not a suitable facsimile of the vacuum of space.

A vacuum is a suitable facsimile of the vacuum of space. Video evidence of a "rocket" proves propulsion of this type works in a vacuum. Your Balloon nonsense isn't proof of anything to do with vacuums.

The world and his wife understands this, but you say they're all wrong but you, and you alone, are right?

It's getting to the point where I am fairly certain you are a WUM, which is pretty stupid really. I mean, I reply through boredom, but you seem compelled to reply out of some attempt to make someone you've never met bothered? Well, I know Renton's not arsed, he just thinks you're thick as mince and I can promise you I'm not wound up I'm simply bored. You want evidence of this, look through many of my posts between 19:00 and 07:00. Most of them are to stave off my boredom.

So again, either you're a WUM and that's pitiful

or you're an arrogant idiot and that is also pitiful

the experiment you suggest is not a suitable facsimile of the vacuum of space.

A vacuum is a suitable facsimile of the vacuum of space. Video evidence of a "rocket" proves propulsion of this type works in a vacuum. Your Balloon nonsense isn't proof of anything to do with vacuums.

The world and his wife understands this, but you say they're all wrong but you, and you alone, are right?

It's getting to the point where I am fairly certain you are a WUM, which is pretty stupid really. I mean, I reply through boredom, but you seem compelled to reply out of some attempt to make someone you've never met bothered? Well, I know Renton's not arsed, he just thinks you're thick as mince and I can promise you I'm not wound up I'm simply bored. You want evidence of this, look through many of my posts between 19:00 and 07:00. Most of them are to stave off my boredom.

So again, either you're a WUM and that's pitiful

or you're an arrogant idiot and that is also pitiful

It appears you are getting yourself into a lather over a conversation on space. Behave man, I'm on no wind up and it would be pretty silly to keep a wind up going for over a 1000 posts wouldn't it.

You don't have to cover yourself saying you are doing this and that out of boredom, there's really no need.

If you want to discuss stuff like this, then this is the thread and if you don;t...nobody but nobody is forcing you to even look at it, which applies to everyone.

If you don't like my thoughts and are finding it hard to break me down, then I'd say, take a break from me and put me on ignore. It's better than using the same old carry on that I'm a wind up all the time to try and knock my theories down as I don;t back down Fish, you should know that by now.

Either take part or ignore me by willpower or by actually using the ignore facility which was put there for that purpose.

For anyone that also thinks I'm a wind up merchant, I ask you to simply ignore me, seriously.

I can't be fairer than that can I.

There is actually a simple home experiment using balloons that anyone can use to check whether Wolfy's theory of rockets is true, or Newton has it right. I hesitate to explain more though because it involves using two gases with different densities, and I fear that for Wolfy the only choices available are air and domestic gas (he can't order up some Nitrogen for example, as the scientists can tamper with it so that its properties would fit their equations). I don't want the death of his carers/warders/operators on my conscience. And besides, there' no way that Wolfy would ever tell us what the result was even if he did it, because it would destroy his whole belief system. And that would just be cruel. If he survived the trauma of actually seeing the result for himself and comparing it with what Wolfynometry had predicted would happen, then he'd probably just lie about what he'd seen, or claim that the scientists had tampered with his equipment (balloons, a stop watch and a tape measure).

Nice try kid. :rolleyes:

I'm just thinking of you Wolfy. I'm pretty sure that you'd actually prefer to blow yourself up than admit you'd observed an experiment that showed up Wolfynometry to be inferior to Newtonian mechanics, so I think it's best to let you carry on thinking your beliefs are correct. Anyway, I'm surprised you can't figure out what the experiment even is. Even though you don't believe it, surely you understand enough of the 'bullshit' science that's out there to know what I'm on about. I mean you've already said you know you're able to comprehend GCSE Physics right? It doesn't involve anything more complex than that. The experiment itself is actually something you'd show to primary school kids as a bit of fun, not that they'd understand the science involved. You did go to primary school right? I mean, they had all the ramps and battery connections and stuff?

I'm a Wolf.

RockyRoad's experiment is getting awfully close to a Monroe Transfer...

Wolfy, I promise you, I'm not in a lather about this, I'm simply using you in the same way someone uses Tetris. Passes the time.

For what it's worth, I'd like you to explain to me the nature of a vacuum and how it differs from space.

RockyRoad's experiment is getting awfully close to a Monroe Transfer...

Wolfy, I promise you, I'm not in a lather about this, I'm simply using you in the same way someone uses Tetris. Passes the time.

For what it's worth, I'd like you to explain to me the nature of a vacuum and how it differs from space.

Using me are you, oh ok. :whistling:

Anyway, about this vacuum.

A vacuum is nothing, it's empty space whether that's in space or on Earth. The difference is...in space, it's a massive infinite void that cannot be filled with anything we have to offer even if we could get out of our atmosphere...which we can't.

On Earth, you can create a vacuum , for instance, a thermos or a light bulb e.t.c

Now for a rocket to work in a vacuum, it would have to be physically pushed by something, I.E if one was in he vacuum of space, it would have to be hit by something to move it because it's fuel would do Jack skippety shit.

Using me are you, oh ok. :whistling:

Anyway, about this vacuum.

A vacuum is nothing, it's empty space whether that's in space or on Earth. The difference is...in space, it's a massive infinite void that cannot be filled with anything we have to offer even if we could get out of our atmosphere...which we can't.

On Earth, you can create a vacuum , for instance, a thermos or a light bulb e.t.c

Now for a rocket to work in a vacuum, it would have to be physically pushed by something, I.E if one was in he vacuum of space, it would have to be hit by something to move it because it's fuel would do Jack skippety shit.

What temperature are perfect vacuums on Earth?