Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hundreds of thousands of people witnessed Hiroshima and its terrible after effects. It was no fire bombing. To claim it was (for no apparent reason and with no evidence)is an insult to the victims memories. Why don't you get this?

Hundreds of thousands of people witnessed Hiroshima and its terrible after effects. It was no fire bombing. To claim it was (for no apparent reason and with no evidence)is an insult to the victims memories. Why don't you get this?

How do you know it was no fire bombing?

The only reason you know is the testimony of a FEW and I mean a FEW witnesses that were JAPANESE. The rest of the witnesses were officials, media, select Army personnel.

One Japanese witness says she saw a silver B52 bomber in the blue sky and said she saw it drop something. From 50,000 feet?

Go and take a look at the post Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings and also take a look at the Tokyo fire bombings, plus Dresden fire bombings and tell me what you make of it.

You also imagine the Sun spins round the earth, so lets stick to the facts ,eh Sparky?

Who actually knows the facts: the real facts?

Not you and not me. It's the reason why questions remain, when things don't quite add up.

How do you know it was no fire bombing?

The only reason you know is the testimony of a FEW and I mean a FEW witnesses that were JAPANESE. The rest of the witnesses were officials, media, select Army personnel.

One Japanese witness says she saw a silver B52 bomber in the blue sky and said she saw it drop something. From 50,000 feet?

Go and take a look at the post Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings and also take a look at the Tokyo fire bombings, plus Dresden fire bombings and tell me what you make of it.

Ffs there was thousands of witnesses and it was filmed. Not one testimony it was destroyed with fire bombs. Plenty of footage and witnesses of later nuclear detonations too. NO level of evidence is good enough for you to discount your insane assertion atoms don't exist.

Ffs there was thousands of witnesses and it was filmed. Not one testimony it was destroyed with fire bombs. Plenty of footage and witnesses of later nuclear detonations too. NO level of evidence is good enough for you to discount your insane assertion atoms don't exist.

Who are these thousands of witnesses?

Propaganda is a massive tool in war.

Who actually knows the facts: the real facts?

Not you and not me. It's the reason why questions remain, when things don't quite add up.

Aye, certainly not you mate.

Have another spliff and see what other shite you can regurgitate from conspiracy central