Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine, you're entitled to your opinion and no need to apologise, I'm ok with that.

Good lad.

Go and open your mind a little bit. Do a bit of research. Embrace change and possibility.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Space exploration serves many many purposes. Remember NASA is only one organisation. If only we knew what the Russians, Indians and the Chinese know from their own studies.

Good lad.

Go and open your mind a little bit. Do a bit of research. Embrace change and possibility.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Space exploration serves many many purposes. Remember NASA is only one organisation. If only we knew what the Russians, Indians and the Chinese know from their own studies.

Oh I know not everything is a conspiracy. Man made objects in space is a pure load of bollocks though.

Oh I know not everything is a conspiracy. Man made objects in space is a pure load of bollocks though.

Based on what?

So we dont have ISS orbiting our planet and others? We dont have space stations? We dont have manned shuttles exploring space?

Open your eyes...Literally!

Based on what?

So we dont have ISS orbiting our planet and others? We dont have space stations? We dont have manned shuttles exploring space?

Open your eyes...Literally!

They're wide open but at one time they were tightly shut, a bit like Brock Mansons avatar.

I believed it all for a long time. Some will believe it all for the rest of their lives and who can blame them.

If you don't look into things you will always go along with them.

They're wide open but at one time they were tightly shut, a bit like Brock Mansons avatar.

I believed it all for a long time. Some will believe it all for the rest of their lives and who can blame them.

If you don't look into things you will always go along with them.

Like i said...Based on what then? What did you find when you "looked into it" that made you go from believing to not?

Come on Wolfy lad...Back your shit up.

Edited by StellarStripes

Like i said...Based on what then? What did you find when you "looked into it" that made you go from believing to not?

Come on Wolfy lad...Back your shit up.

It's all in this thread, take some time and look through it and you will see why I don't believe it.

Really? What conspiracies don't you believe?

JFK, Dianna, 9/11, Elvis, moon made of cheese?

The internet has a lot to answer for (developed in CERN btw, no doubt another conspiracy involving 10,000 complcit scientists).

Just been outside to have a look at the Perseid meteoroid shower. Seen a few but it will be better as it gets even darker. Should be able to see Ursula Major and the Andromeda galaxies tonight with a decent telescope.

Really? What conspiracies don't you believe?

JFK, Dianna, 9/11, Elvis, moon made of cheese?

The internet has a lot to answer for (developed in CERN btw, no doubt another conspiracy involving 10,000 complcit scientists).

I haven't read into Diana or Elvis or the moon being made of cheese, so I can't really put much input into those.

I haven't read into Diana or Elvis or the moon being made of cheese, so I can't really put much input into those.

Which sites do you read out of interest?

Was the mystery of Mars Curiousity coming equipped with a camera from a conspiracy site or was that idea your own work?

Also - CERN - fake I take it?

Which sites do you read out of interest?

Was the mystery of Mars Curiousity coming equipped with a camera from a conspiracy site or was that idea your own work?

Also - CERN - fake I take it?

No it wasn't from a conspiracy site.

I don;t know much about CERN, I haven't given it much thought because I couldn't stop laughing when it was all mentioned and what it supposedly does, so I laughed , then spewed up and thought, " nah, I'm not getting into this" and I left it alone.

No it wasn't from a conspiracy site.

I don;t know much about CERN, I haven't given it much thought because I couldn't stop laughing when it was all mentioned and what it supposedly does, so I laughed , then spewed up and thought, " nah, I'm not getting into this" and I left it alone.

:lol:

Hundreds and Thoushands - not all they claim...

That's true.

Last week, I heard the ice cream van jingling away so I asked my wife If I could have an ice cream with a flake in. She gave me the money and told me to mind the roads.

I went up to the ice cream man and asked him for my 99 and could I also have hundreds and thousands on it and he told me there was no such thing and stuffed my 99 in my face and shouted, "look, look everyone, it's Mr tinfoil hat , get him and beat him up and rip his tank top.

I told my wife about it but she just clipped me round the head for ruining my tank top.

Wolfy they CAN send bits of metal to the moon and Mars. It's no big deal man. Voyager for instance is at the periphery of our galaxy now and still sending data.

I know what they tell us mate and I don't blame anyone for believing it.

The thing that disproves space travel for me is the fact that rockets cannot work in the vacuum of space.