Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How not?

I don;t need to explain it really, just pan around it in all directions and you can see for yourself that no camera shots are coming for that so called 2.5 billion piece of junk .

Just take your time and scan around it and if you still can't see that it's fake then that's fair enough.

It's as fake as hell to me but that's just my opinion.

Whilst you're scanning around, keep an eye out for the midget cameraman with arms like a gorilla, he's about a kilometre away, holding a monumentally huge but invisible boom, from which the camera that took this fake piece of crap is hanging.

See him?

:crazypilot:

This may have been covered but, do you think beings from other planets have visited us wolfy? I've actually heard some convincing things about things like that being covered up.

I can't rule it out completely but I have my doubts.

I think we are comfortable prisoners on this planet and we cannot escape it, not that I'd want to as we have everything here that we need.

Going by that, and the protective blanket around us, I'd say no aliens from other planets have visited us but that's not to say they don't exist on other planets. They may be trapped on theirs just as we are on ours.

What I can't discount though is us having better technology than we are shown and that could be in the form of some kind of anti gravity type craft maybe and that's what some people see in the skies as well as many people faking them of course.

There's nothing to say that there isn't a breed of strange experimented on humans that have evolved over time into alien looking beings, who really knows.

If any alien form have visited us, then they must be so advanced that we would probably be no more than large primitive animals to them.

I can't discount anything like that so I'm willing to keep an open mind about it.

Edited by wolfy

I don;t need to explain it really, just pan around it in all directions and you can see for yourself that no camera shots are coming for that so called 2.5 billion piece of junk .

Just take your time and scan around it and if you still can't see that it's fake then that's fair enough.

It's as fake as hell to me but that's just my opinion.

You are a fool. No disrespect but you are. Of course it is real. I've heard about people like you (stupidly naive) but didnt think they actually existed.

We actually only know a very small amount about what we have learned from space exploration. Why have we not been told more? Because people like you cant even accept that we have landed an unmanned vehicle on Mars which can take and transmit images back to earth. God help us if they actually found organic life there what would you say then?

Fuckin hell man.

Edited by StellarStripes

You are a fool. No disrespect but you are. Of course it is real. I've heard about people like you (stupidly naive) but didnt think they actually existed.

We actually only know a very small amount about what we have ;earned from space exploration. Why have we not been told more? Because people like you cant even accept that we have landed an unmanned vehicle on Mars which can take and transmit images back to earth.

Fuckin hell man.

We can't even manage our own shit machines on Earth with remote control properly but when it comes to Mars millions of miles away, it works like a dream and on something that weighs supposedly 1 tonne.

You can even parachute these things down and it's all automatic because of the so called 13 minute delay.

We have trouble getting frigging signals to our phones in certain areas in our country but this piece of junk can actually twitter and send images back with no bother at all.

I remember the one they supposedly landed on Mars that was inside a bubble and it bounced it's way onto the surface lol

In all seriousness, I find it amazing how so many people swallow this shit but each to their own I say.

We can't even manage our own shit machines on Earth with remote control properly but when it comes to Mars millions of miles away, it works like a dream and on something that weighs supposedly 1 tonne.

You can even parachute these things down and it's all automatic because of the so called 13 minute delay.

We have trouble getting frigging signals to our phones in certain areas in our country but this piece of junk can actually twitter and send images back with no bother at all.

I remember the one they supposedly landed on Mars that was inside a bubble and it bounced it's way onto the surface lol

In all seriousness, I find it amazing how so many people swallow this shit but each to their own I say.

Like i said. You are a fool.

Sorry like but you are.