Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

Can you tell me if they landed a camera man on Mars to take pics of this lander because there nothing on that, that could have took them.

Have a good look around it and you can see a picture of all sides of it, how is this possible?

It's a wide angle lens, the camera is near the back, you can see its reflection down and to the right.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you tell me if they landed a camera man on Mars to take pics of this lander because there nothing on that, that could have took them.

Have a good look around it and you can see a picture of all sides of it, how is this possible?

Are you fucking kidding me?

Give your head a shake man.

Oh my god!!

There's nobody driving it!!

What sorcery is this?

Aye there's npbody driving it. Also there's no camera facility on it either that can take the pictures we see of it.

So there is only 3 conclusions that I can make from this.

1. A cameraman was secretly landed with this rover.

2. A Martian took all the pics .

3. It's all faked.

Hmmmmm choices choices.

It's a wide angle lens, the camera is near the back, you can see its reflection down and to the right.

Look all around the rover, you can see every part of it, so the camera is not on the rover.

:lol: I fucking knew that was going to be it.

Have you tried looking down on Google Street View? There's no vehicle there at all! :panic:

Ergo my house doesn't exist :panic: :panic: :panic:

What an utter divvy.

:lol:

Btw Wolfy, have a look at the lander shadow - see that big camera shaped shadow sticking up and to the right …

… up and to the right

Guess what that is?

Clue; it's camera shaped.

In case you're struggling

20120806_curiosity%20diagram.jpg

:lol:

Btw Wolfy, have a look at the lander shadow - see that big camera shaped shadow sticking up and to the right …

… up and to the right

Guess what that is?

Clue; it's camera shaped.

In case you're struggling

20120806_curiosity%20diagram.jpg

It doesn't matter what's on the thing, you can see every part of the rover away from it.

:lol: I fucking knew that was going to be it.

Have you tried looking down on Google Street View? There's no vehicle there at all! :panic:

Ergo my house doesn't exist :panic: :panic: :panic:

What an utter divvy.

yep i knew that was going to be it as well...... :idiot:

Why do you bother really he is just going to say no it isn't or that can't happen I know 100% fact.

Well you bothered for a while and still are.

Anybody who wants to look around that contraption can clearly see that any camera picture is not coming from that.

Surely the tefal heads should have closed this thread by now...?

It's a discussion thread started by CT, why does it need to be closed?

You are not forced to look or take part. Nobody is, so why are you bothered?

Well you bothered for a while and still are.

Anybody who wants to look around that contraption can clearly see that any camera picture is not coming from that.

Yes it is it is a camera taking multiple pictures with a wide angled lens these pictures are then morphed together. It is not a continuous video. The process is exactly the same as that used by the google earth cars.

Yes it is it is a camera taking multiple pictures with a wide angled lens these pictures are then morphed together. It is not a continuous video. The process is exactly the same as that used by the google earth cars.

Wasting your time.

He doesn't believe in 360Panoramic shots.

100%

It doesn't matter what's morphed together; the pics are took away from the rover when you use your cursor.