Moon Landings

Christmas Tree

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, I'm saying that anyone seeing something which looks like it has a shape is looking at something inside the atmosphere, randomly.

All the N.A.S.A or astronomy guide line and times for so called satellites and the ISS are simply made up times to suit passing meteroids glowing past.

Simple as that.

So any empirical evidence, even that which you can see with your own eyes, is irrelevant to you? You've made your mind up and that's that?

Jesus titty Christ. :lol:

The speed of an objects Movement is relative to its distance. So objects further away appear to move slower. Can you not even grasp this? Your as bad as Dougal in the cow perspective argument ffs. :lol: Thick as mince.

You need to pay attention to what's written.

So you're stating that the man-made shape that is exactly where it is predicted to be, is something within the atmosphere?

OR that the very obviously man-made shape is a meteor whizzing past?

Also, Meteors don't glow.

How do you know meteoroids don't glow .

What makes the so called ISS glow in the dark night of the sky?

Pretty sure I stated if you see a pylon in the distance, wait a minute let me check, yup definitely in the distance. Also I gave the Sydney Harbour bridge example. Neither of those stack up with your theory.

Um, I understand gravity, loads of people do. You don't and that's a different matter.

You think you understand gravity but you nor anyone else does, except for theory. You know that anything you throw up will come down but that's all you and anyone else knows...they rest is all theory as to what it actually is.

So any empirical evidence, even that which you can see with your own eyes, is irrelevant to you? You've made your mind up and that's that?

Jesus titty Christ. :lol:

Any man made object in the sky is within the Earth's atmosphere. Nothing is in space because rockets can not work in the vacuum of space.

So in a nutshell, that basically renders the ISS, satellites and the Hubble as bollocks, plus everything else said to have been in space.

How do you know meteoroids don't glow .

What makes the so called ISS glow in the dark night of the sky?

Because they're lumps of ice and rock and metal and whatnot. As we discovered when they impact with the Earth's surface and we go poking around.

The ISS is not glowing you fucking idiot, it's reflecting the light from the Sun. Wait... Do you think the Moon glows?

Because they're lumps of ice and rock and metal and whatnot. As we discovered when they impact with the Earth's surface and we go poking around.

The ISS is not glowing you fucking idiot, it's reflecting the light from the Sun. Wait... Do you think the Moon glows?

Reflecting the light from the sun is it. lol

How does it do this then in the dark sky?

Please don't tell me that the sun is peeping over and it catches it and lights it's shiny surface up.

Reflecting the light from the sun is it. lol

How does it do this then in the dark sky?

Please don't tell me that the sun is peeping over and it catches it and lights it's shiny surface up.

... wait, you're serious aren't you

you can't even stay on track with your own theories.

Here's your space station with your actornauts. Notice her hair. that's the power of harmony hairspray lol.

Zero gravity...no up nor down, no side to side, yet she has trouble keeping still when she should be virtually static. Look at her hair...why is it up like that when there is no up or down? If she shook her head just a little bit, her hair should fall down to her face or to the place she moves her head, yet it stays bolt upright....why?????

It's because the ISS is a scam.

... wait, you're serious aren't you

you can't even stay on track with your own theories.

Yes I'm serious"

You tell me where the sun is to catch and light up the supposed ISS in the pitch blackness of space.

Yes I'm serious"

You tell me where the sun is to catch and light up the supposed ISS in the pitch blackness of space.

Do you understand the nature of 3 dimensional space?

Hi Wolfy.

Can you how the changing of the seasons works please?

Exactly as they are as we see it.

The Earth is in the centre of our universe. Not the whole universe...just the part of the universe that we are in. How far that extends , we are too primitive to know...in-fact we are too primitive to know much about anything outside of our atmosphere. We can view the moon and other planets, plus stars but we don't know jack shit about them, yet we can all theorise on them, which astronomers and scientists regularly do.

The theory I go with is the Earth being the centre and stationary. All other planets and stars including the sun, orbit around us at great speeds relative to their distance.

Now think of the sun and other planets orbiting sort of like a gyroscope effect. The Sun orbits us at speed, taking the time it does to go around the Earth in a sort of gyroscope pattern.

To understand this, you have to look at it all totally different to what you were brought up with, I understand that as I was brought up with my head filled full of the spinning Earth shite.

You are told that stars are hundreds of light years away and that what you see in the sky is a star that you see as it was hundreds of years ago or thousands of years depending on what bullshit they spin.

My belief is, the stars...although are far away ..are not light years away but much closer but like I said, you have to trust what you see, not what you are told to believe.

I'm open for ridicule at any time for my thoughts and I'm happy to go with that but using simple logic and common sense against a chalkboard full of astro physics clap trap can at least give anyone some food for thought.

Witchcraft, obviously.

Burn her.

Not witchcraft, just N'A'S'A hairspray.

I can't understand how N..A.S.A can allow those astronots into space because they are all suffering from high blood pressure. lol